The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Multiple UAL Offers

What's the likelihood of getting offers from multiple UAL colleges?

So if I applied to CSM, Chelsea and Camberwell, how hard is it to get an offer from all three?
Original post by PicadillyLine
What's the likelihood of getting offers from multiple UAL colleges?

So if I applied to CSM, Chelsea and Camberwell, how hard is it to get an offer from all three?

Hi @PicadillyLine,

Many thanks for your question.

It is very possible to get multiple offers if you have placed multiple applications to various UAL colleges. We do advise however, that if you are applying to the same university, such as UAL, that your multiple course choices are in the same subject area or have a similar focus. This is because an applicant who has applied for, for example, Fashion, Ceramics and Animation may appear to admissions as not 100% sure on their university choices and they may advise you looking into the UAL Foundation Diploma to support a subject diagnosis. What courses are you looking at applying to across UAL?

Also, if you are having trouble deciding between courses at UAL, reach out to our students on Unibuddy, and they will be able to support you in your choices. Link here - https://www.ucas.com/chat-to-students?unibuddy=buddies?universityId=5ed0bf8889059a00d827b38a

Many thanks,
Matthew
Student Recruitment Officer
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I’ve applied to Chelsea and Camberwell this year and have received offers for both colleges and also know people who got multiple offers so it’s very likely as long as you have a good portfolio
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve applied to Chelsea and Camberwell this year and have received offers for both colleges and also know people who got multiple offers so it’s very likely as long as you have a good portfolio

Hi, did you accept both before choosing at the end? Cause they give 21 days of sending you the outcome to accept/decline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending