The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Examples from Computer Games courses.

Dear Solent.

My name is Sam and next year, I plan to go to University. I have narrowed down my choice to 2 universities, Solent University or the University of Portsmouth, to major in a Computer Games course.

I am ecstatic about taking the next step in my academic career, and I would like to find out more about the courses before I make a firm decision. With that in mind, could you provide me with examples of student work from Solent's computer games team, please?

Thanks.
Original post by vestigalrex510
Dear Solent.

My name is Sam and next year, I plan to go to University. I have narrowed down my choice to 2 universities, Solent University or the University of Portsmouth, to major in a Computer Games course.

I am ecstatic about taking the next step in my academic career, and I would like to find out more about the courses before I make a firm decision. With that in mind, could you provide me with examples of student work from Solent's computer games team, please?

Thanks.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for considering Solent as an option for your university choice! In regards to your question, it will depend on the computer gaming course you are interested in. There is some student work examples on the course page for Computer Game (Art): https://www.solent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/computer-games-art-ba

I would also advice you email [email protected] and they will be able to put you in touch with the course leader for Computer Games, if you're able to confirm which course you're interested in. We've got Computer games (art), Computer Games Design and Computer Games Technology.

I hope this helps and best of luck!

Kind regards, Chloe
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending