The Student Room Group

Awaiting NHS training grant acceptance

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on the application I’ve made for the training grant through the NHS learning support fund. I applied for the grant on the 29th of June and I’ve still heard nothing back. The status on my account is pending approval. I was wondering If anyone was experiencing something similar or if anyone knows what happens from here, if anything. Is there a point where I should call someone from their services? Thanks
I'm in the same position - I'm planning to give it until the beginning of September and then call. I imagine some people were still waiting on exam results before they could apply; the funding office may have been waiting to see how many applicants there were.
I applied on June 1st and mine is still 'pending approval'. I got in touch with NHS LSF and they said that it was in the queue and that they are waiting on the university to confirm my place with them. Hopefully it will get confirmed soon.
Hi, did it get approved eventually, or did you have to call them?
Original post by ProfessorLayton
I'm in the same position - I'm planning to give it until the beginning of September and then call. I imagine some people were still waiting on exam results before they could apply; the funding office may have been waiting to see how many applicants there were.

Hi, did it get approved eventually, or did you have to call them?
Can I apply for last year’s grant if I didn’t get it last year
Original post by definateganda
Can I apply for last year’s grant if I didn’t get it last year

No.
Original post by RowenaT
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on the application I’ve made for the training grant through the NHS learning support fund. I applied for the grant on the 29th of June and I’ve still heard nothing back. The status on my account is pending approval. I was wondering If anyone was experiencing something similar or if anyone knows what happens from here, if anything. Is there a point where I should call someone from their services? Thanks

Mine says the same thing do uno if there’s a number ?
Original post by Chantelllll
... do uno if there’s a number ?

Yes there is:

Telephone: 0300 330 0521

Email: [email protected]

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund-lsf/contact-us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending