The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

How have you got on with your A/AS Level results?

How is everyone feeling about today's results? Have you got yours or waiting still? We are here to help if anyone needs any info!
It's been really good! I actually made a video on it lol. Only downer is the inflation makes it feel worth less.

How did everyone else find it?
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Original post by ashtolga23
It's been really good! I actually made a video on it lol. Only downer is the inflation makes it feel worth less.

Congratulations! We love the video. Please don't feel that it is worth less than any other year, everyone has worked extremely hard to get their grades. Well done
Original post by University of Suffolk
Congratulations! We love the video. Please don't feel that it is worth less than any other year, everyone has worked extremely hard to get their grades. Well done

Thank you very much!
Original post by ashtolga23

Congratulations @ashtolga23, glad to hear it went well :smile:! Hope you're looking forward to the next steps.

Ceri (3rd year WECs student at Suffolk) :smile:
Original post by University of Suffolk student
Congratulations @ashtolga23, glad to hear it went well :smile:! Hope you're looking forward to the next steps.

Ceri (3rd year WECs student at Suffolk) :smile:

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending