The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading

Has anyone from the Bsc Pharmacology degree transferred to Physician Associate MPaS at Reading University. And if so how likely is it and what was your experience like?
Original post by Michaellyn
Has anyone from the Bsc Pharmacology degree transferred to Physician Associate MPaS at Reading University. And if so how likely is it and what was your experience like?

Hey @Michaellyn,

It's great to see that you want to study at Reading! :smile:

I'm a student myself so I can't really answer this, but if you contact the admissions team I'm sure someone there will be able to help you out! I think transfers depend on a variety of things, so its best to get in touch with the uni directly to discuss this.

I hope this helps - good luck with the transfer and the rest of your studying!

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Michaellyn

Hi, just wondering if you were able to find out more information about this?
Original post by astudent0011
Hi, just wondering if you were able to find out more information about this?

Hey @astudent0011

Unfortunately I don't have any experience or knowledge about this, but I would advise contacting the admissions team about this, as Daisy suggested above ^.
Otherwise, you may find it useful to chat to Lina or Tony, who are both current MPAS Physician Associate students here at Reading, and may have some experience with this. Even if not, they may have some useful tips for you and would be happy to help!

Hope this helps - good luck!

Skye:smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending