The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Official Cardiff Met University 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
There's a Facebook group

Cardiff Metropolitan University Freshers 2022/23
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 41
Anyone doing nutrition and dietetics?
Hey! I've just had my offer accepted to study nutrition and dietetics at Cardiff Met :smile:
Hello Cardiff Metropolitan University applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Anyone been offered accommodation yet.

I have already accepted my place and still haven't had any accommodation offer it was meant to be by end of July then within 10 days which is today. I applied 2 minutes after applications opened so now feeling really stressed. I've phoned 6 times and the line is cut everytime.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Thebrambles
Anyone been offered accommodation yet.

I have already accepted my place and still haven't had any accommodation offer it was meant to be by end of July then within 10 days which is today. I applied 2 minutes after applications opened so now feeling really stressed. I've phoned 6 times and the line is cut everytime.

lots of people seem to have had issues with accommodation this year, are you unconditional? did they say 10 days or 10 working days? i will wait until the end of the week and email again :smile:)
Original post by reece_
lots of people seem to have had issues with accommodation this year, are you unconditional? did they say 10 days or 10 working days? i will wait until the end of the week and email again :smile:)

Yes I have already accepted my place, back in January. Finally sorted! Someone apprantly didn't update a list that triggered the email to be sent. So I have got black weir lodge the accommodation I wanted. Very stressful. Counted up and it took 12 telephone conversations. The admin team and staff at Unite were rely helpful though and actually it was the guy at Unite that identified the issue.
Reply 47
Original post by Thebrambles
Yes I have already accepted my place, back in January. Finally sorted! Someone apprantly didn't update a list that triggered the email to be sent. So I have got black weir lodge the accommodation I wanted. Very stressful. Counted up and it took 12 telephone conversations. The admin team and staff at Unite were rely helpful though and actually it was the guy at Unite that identified the issue.

glad to hear it’s sorted! we have a snapchat group for blackweir if you are interested!? Link to join is https://www.snapchat.com/invite/MDdhYzhiM2MtMmNhZC00OTNkLWE3MmYtN2E3NTRhOWFiMjMz/NzAxMDU0N2MtNzE0OC00Mjc3LTk5ZjYtN2Q4MzI2NGQ3Njc4?share_id=QkYyNEMyMTItQkM2MS00NzNDLTkwMUItM0Q0MUE1QzQ1NTJB&locale=en_GB

I'm just joining the snap chat group, I think you are on my floor. I'm block B
Original post by BeckyJ_
Hey! I've just had my offer accepted to study nutrition and dietetics at Cardiff Met :smile:

Oh cool! What accommodation have you opted for?
Original post by Lils272
Oh cool! What accommodation have you opted for?

I'm actually living at home as I live in Cardiff 😊
hi has anyone who got a place through clearing heard back from their accommodation application yet?
also is it worth it to buy the freshers fortnight wristband?
Original post by BeckyJ_

Hi, Can I ask how the process was for you. I am applying for Dietetics for sept 23, I would greatly appreciate any advice please. Thanks
Reply 53
Hey, I have my accommodation- Cyncoed but haven’t been given a move in date or block or anything yet, any help or anyone in the same position?
Iv applied this year for aviation management, just wondering about accommodation i applied for student accommodation but just wondering when do u here Back as bit nervous as I am an Irish student
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Cardiff Met University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Thank you Deakin University is holding a course for new archdiocese coursework for Accounting and Mathematics for Archdiocese Only.

Or Deakin s.

Accounting and Mathematics for Events version 6.19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending