The Student Room Group

Problem when on a call?

Hi, when i'm on a call, my phone doesn't seem to work properly, and the screen keeps turning on when i hold the phone next to my ears. It then tries to add someone to the call :confused:. This is really embarrassing can someone explain why this is happening? My phone is an android by the way.
Original post by Amy Wien
Hi, when i'm on a call, my phone doesn't seem to work properly, and the screen keeps turning on when i hold the phone next to my ears. It then tries to add someone to the call :confused:. This is really embarrassing can someone explain why this is happening? My phone is an android by the way.

Your sensor on the earpiece is not working properly or you dont have the earpiece of the phone fully covered when talking

it means that your light sensor is not working properly try setting your brightness to auto then block the light see if the brightness changes

You should repair your calling sensor or reset your mobile phone. By doing this your problem would be resolve

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending