The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Full Time Primary Education with QTS degree - how many days a week spent in uni?

Hi, I'm wanting to hopefully start this degree in September 2022. I currently work full time in a nursery and have a daughter at home too, I am just looking into and wary about the financial side of things. So, wanting to know how many days during the week are spent actually in uni or placements? Just to see whether I could keep my current job and just reduce my hours by working 1 but hopefully 2 days a week. Any help would be great. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm wanting to hopefully start this degree in September 2022. I currently work full time in a nursery and have a daughter at home too, I am just looking into and wary about the financial side of things. So, wanting to know how many days during the week are spent actually in uni or placements? Just to see whether I could keep my current job and just reduce my hours by working 1 but hopefully 2 days a week. Any help would be great. Thanks :smile:

Hi I don't know if you will get this but I hoping you will, how many hours did you end up doing? I'm hoping to do this and I want to work out if I will be able to.
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Hi I don't know if you will get this but I hoping you will, how many hours did you end up doing? I'm hoping to do this and I want to work out if I will be able to.
Hi :redface:

Our Primary Education with QTS programme is structured like this for Year 1:

- in uni four days a week approx 9am-3pm
- placement takes place at the end of April for 6 weeks and students will be expected to be in schools approx 8am-4pm

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any more questions :smile:

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending