The Student Room Group

Driving test bay park and reverse

Is it ok if you are more towards one line but are still between both lines ??

Also, when parking on left or right will i get a serious fault for parking a bit far from the kerb pls, and if i am parked and realise i am far if i alternate my position, is this allowed or will it cause a fault pls??
Original post by Anonymous36617
Is it ok if you are more towards one line but are still between both lines ??

Also, when parking on left or right will i get a serious fault for parking a bit far from the kerb pls, and if i am parked and realise i am far if i alternate my position, is this allowed or will it cause a fault pls??

If you are in the lines and roughly straight you should be fine. If you aren't happy you can say to the examiner that you will leave the bay slightly to straighten up. I'd ask your driving instructor this is just what my dad told me.

On my test I did the parking fine on the test and at the end of the test I parked at the test place and was over the line. Idk fi the examiner just didnt notice or didnt care cause I still passed (maybe cause it was at the end of the test??)
Original post by flamingolover
If you are in the lines and roughly straight you should be fine. If you aren't happy you can say to the examiner that you will leave the bay slightly to straighten up. I'd ask your driving instructor this is just what my dad told me.

On my test I did the parking fine on the test and at the end of the test I parked at the test place and was over the line. Idk fi the examiner just didnt notice or didnt care cause I still passed (maybe cause it was at the end of the test??)

Ok thank you : )
Reply 3
Original post by flamingolover

If you park whilst out on the test then going into a bay at the end isn't a considered to be a manoeuvre.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending