The Student Room Group

I went for my test amd my previous instructor is weird

Basically 4 days before my test my instructor said i am unsafe on the road and told me to cancel as he crossed my name off his timetable. I did fail today with one serious fault, no minors and it was a very stupid mistake at a mini roundabout in the last 5 mins of the test.

The weirdest most nerve wracking part was that my old instructor who said i wasn't capable of going to a test came to the driving test centre, and he looked at me as he knew my test time and day and he sat in his car alone till i came back and then left. I am just weirded out by this it kind of put me in a negative mindset from the start. But examiner said i am a very good driver, and the one serious fault sad my only let down. But i just cant get over the fact my old instructor came there especially to see if i was going ahead with the test. Felt like crying when i saw his car it just seems so so weird
Reply 1
He sounds like a creep.
Original post by TheDE
He sounds like a creep.

I agree !! Feel like i must have been his only learner if he has time to just sit around like that.
Original post by Anonymous36617
I agree !! Feel like i must have been his only learner if he has time to just sit around like that.

It's a bit ALL ABOUT ME to think that he'd come to 'watch you'. He's probably got lots of pupils, and he could well have been at the test centre for other candidates' tests.
Original post by Reality Check
It's a bit ALL ABOUT ME to think that he'd come to 'watch you'. He's probably got lots of pupils, and he could well have been at the test centre for other candidates' tests.

No he didn't have a pupil in the car with him, he sat in his car for the whole 45 mins and as soon as my card had reached the test centre he came out past me. I was on my own at this point as i drive my dad's car for the test, not going to lie i was actually kind of scared that someone would come to this length.
No he didn't have a pupil in the car with him, he sat in his car for the whole 45 mins and as soon as my card had reached the test centre he came out past me. I was on my own at this point as i drive my dad's car for the test, not going to lie i was actually kind of scared that someone would come to this length.

So he didn't interact with you in any way? What was the point? He doesn't even know if you passed or not.
Original post by Admit-One
So he didn't interact with you in any way? What was the point? He doesn't even know if you passed or not.

I don't know exactly his point of coming. But we had a bit of a problem to the point i was in tears as he would speak soo rudely to me. My dad phoned him after seeing me crying aafter one of my lessons and spoke angrily to him as he said he would not take me for the test despite him telling me to book my test. It was just a total unfair situation
I don't know exactly his point of coming. But we had a bit of a problem to the point i was in tears as he would speak soo rudely to me. My dad phoned him after seeing me crying aafter one of my lessons and spoke angrily to him as he said he would not take me for the test despite him telling me to book my test. It was just a total unfair situation

I would think that the joke is on them then. You had a great drive with one serious, but fixable, fault at a roundabout. Hardly worth his time being a creep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending