The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2022 applicant thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Edge Hill University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I have applied for Midwifery and have Edge Hill as my first choice. Does anyone know when I might hear anything? Thanks.
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
I have also applied to Edge Hill for Midwifery 2022. I sent my application end of September but haven't heard anything since their "We've received your application" email. What other unis have you applied to?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by staceyjb0304
I have also applied to Edge Hill for Midwifery 2022. I sent my application end of September but haven't heard anything since their "We've received your application" email. What other unis have you applied to?

Yes, me neither. I have applied to John Moores too x
hi i’ve applied for child nursing
I've applied for professional Policing and have a conditional offer :smile:
I have an interview at Edge Hill for adult nursing on the 2nd of December! 💖
Reply 7
I have an interview for edge hill for midwifery. Does anyone what may be asked? Thanks
Original post by wanderlustele
hiii, i've applied for primary education with qts, got an interview on the 15th (: studying combined english, music and geo A Levels

Hiya!! I’ve applied to the same and have an interview tomorrow, what questions did they ask you?
Original post by Alicerose06
Hiya!! I’ve applied to the same and have an interview tomorrow, what questions did they ask you?

hiya!! ahh sorry if I'm too late but she literally asked what the bullet points were on the 'interview guidance page' (was sent in email) and just further questions developing off of what I responded. i got my offer sent via text 15 mins after the interview and showed up on UCAS today (:
hiii, i've applied for primary education with qts, got an interview on the 15th (: studying combined english, music and geo A Levels

I’m applying for primary education as well, waiting on my reference then hopefully I can get an interview!x
Original post by Emily_jessica
I’m applying for primary education as well, waiting on my reference then hopefully I can get an interview!x

good luck! msg me if u need anything x
hiya, i'm applying to edge hill to do ODP and was wondering where
the best place for accommodation
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Tork91
I have an interview for edge hill for midwifery. Does anyone what may be asked? Thanks

Hi, I have an interview on the 5th of Jan 😬 have you had your yet? I have no idea what to expect 😕
Hi, I have applied for Primary Education with QTS, which I have an interview for on 9th December, so any advice would be very much appreciated! I am currently studying CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education!
Original post by sashadivachic
Hi, I have applied for Primary Education with QTS, which I have an interview for on 9th December, so any advice would be very much appreciated! I am currently studying CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education!

hi! i had an offer the same day from them. my advice is to just be urself, whether that's really confident or a bit nervous. read all the interview guidance and make sure ur prepared for what u want to say. have knowledge on some educational topics too. best of luck:smile:
hi! i had an offer the same day from them. my advice is to just be urself, whether that's really confident or a bit nervous. read all the interview guidance and make sure ur prepared for what u want to say. have knowledge on some educational topics too. best of luck:smile:

First of all, that's so amazing, congratsss! Thank you so much, I appreciate it! :smile:
Original post by DaisyTano
I've applied for criminology with law and have got an offer :biggrin: I also study at A level law, criminology and geography

Amazing, congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by jenniferemilie
I have an interview at Edge Hill for adult nursing on the 2nd of December! 💖

Hi @jenniferemilie

Congratulations on getting an interview! I hope your interview went well.

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Kaydi1710
I've applied for professional Policing and have a conditional offer :smile:

Hi @Kaydi1710

Congratulations on your offer!

Pippa

Course Enquiries Team
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest