The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2022 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

I’ve applied for Primary Early Years Education and have got an offer!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve applied for Primary Early Years Education and have got an offer

Congratulations on your offer!

Pippa

Course Enquiries Team
Original post by sophloxleyxo
i have got an interview for 19th jan :smile:

@sophloxleyxo

Good luck with your interview! :smile:

Pippa

Course Enquiries Team
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Edge Hill University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

I’ve applied to Adult Nursing (PGDip) though I haven’t heard back yet!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long they take to get back to post grads?

☺️
Hi, I had my interview for children's nursing last week and the same day I got an email saying that I might not find out until April due to high levels of applications. Is this normal? 😕 they have been saying that you would find out in up to 10 days up till then so hoping it’s not just me.
Reply 45
Original post by Christine_1988
Hi, I have an interview on the 5th of Jan 😬 have you had your yet? I have no idea what to expect 😕

How did your interview go? What was u asked? X
Reply 46
Original post by Gsiistsh137
Hi, I had my interview for children's nursing last week and the same day I got an email saying that I might not find out until April due to high levels of applications. Is this normal? 😕 they have been saying that you would find out in up to 10 days up till then so hoping it’s not just me.

What was the interview like? I have mine for child nursing this week and I’m so nervous!🙈
Original post by nzahira26
I’ve applied to Adult Nursing (PGDip) though I haven’t heard back yet!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long they take to get back to post grads?

☺️

Amazing, congratulations on getting your application in :smile:

I'm just going to tag in @Edge Hill University Outreach to see if they can help with your question!
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Amazing, congratulations on getting your application in :smile:

I'm just going to tag in @Edge Hill University Outreach to see if they can help with your question!

Hi @nzahira26

It's great to hear that you have submitted your application!! You can normally expect to hear back from our Admissions department in 10-20 working days.

I hope this helps,

Luke

Course Enquiries Team
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by username5587400
good luck! msg me if u need anything x

Hey I’m just wondering if you could tell me about your interview what all were you asked? X
Original post by Alicerose06
Hiya!! I’ve applied to the same and have an interview tomorrow, what questions did they ask you?

h

Hey I’m just wondering what questions you were asked my interview is room and I’m really stressed about it x
heyy,
I applied for business and management with leisure and tourism and got my offer todayy
currently i do sociology, business and digital mediaa
Original post by Charll4
What was the interview like? I have mine for child nursing this week and I’m so nervous!🙈

It wasn’t too bad! Just make sure you’ve watched the video and thought about what questions they could ask from it and also read up on everything they have advised and link it back in your answers. Good luck!!
Reply 53
Original post by Gsiistsh137
It wasn’t too bad! Just make sure you’ve watched the video and thought about what questions they could ask from it and also read up on everything they have advised and link it back in your answers. Good luck!!

Was it all about the Video or do they ask general questions like why you want to do nursing etc? X
Original post by Charll4
Was it all about the Video or do they ask general questions like why you want to do nursing etc? X

It’s half and half, so there is 2 sections
Original post by Anonymous
heyy,
I applied for business and management with leisure and tourism and got my offer todayy
currently i do sociology, business and digital mediaa

Congratulations on your offer!

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
Original post by DaisyTano
I've applied for criminology with law and have got an offer :biggrin: I also study at A level law, criminology andh geography

Hi! I’ve applied for this exact course so I’ll probably see you in September!😄
I've applied for the paramedic nursing degree at Edge Hill and got an interview in a couple of weeks, has anyone got any advice, please?
Hi,
I accepted my offer for Edge Hill yesterday and I'm SO excited!!! Does anyone know when I will receive a confirmation email or an invitation to apply for accommodation? Thanks
heyy guys,

so i got an offer for secondary religious education but i can't accept my offer on ucas track ?? i dont see the option to....

any help would be great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending