Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2022 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous21892
heyy guys,

so i got an offer for secondary religious education but i can't accept my offer on ucas track ?? i dont see the option to....

any help would be great :smile:

Have you got all of your offers back yet? I don't think you can accept your offer until you've got all of your offers back. If you have, on UCAS track, there is a button at the top of the page which says "reply to offers", you can then choose your firm choice, insurance choice (if you have chosen one) and decline any offers you don't want to keep. Hope that helps:smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
cm ic
Hello!

I have received an offer from Edge Hill University of 112 UCAS tarrif points but it doesnt specify if that is from A level grades only. Will my EPQ also count towards it or is it just my A levels?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I accepted my offer for Edge Hill yesterday and I'm SO excited!!! Does anyone know when I will receive a confirmation email or an invitation to apply for accommodation? Thanks

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer!

You should receive an email confirmation of your offer a few days after it updates on UCAS Track.

In terms of applying for accommodation, our Accommodation Team will be in touch soon to advise on the next steps in the application process. They usually begin sending emails out after the UCAS deadline, so keep checking your emails for further updates.

Please note, the deadline to apply for accommodation is 31st July 2022, and equal consideration is given to all applications received before this date. So there is plenty of time to decide on which halls you would like to apply for and to visit us again if you wish.

If you have any further queries about this, you can contact the team directly by emailing [email protected] or visit https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/study/accommodation/applying-for-halls/ for more information.

I hope this helps,

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
Original post by Cpt_Campa
Hello!

I have received an offer from Edge Hill University of 112 UCAS tarrif points but it doesnt specify if that is from A level grades only. Will my EPQ also count towards it or is it just my A levels?

As far as I’m aware, EPQ counts towards UCAS points. Which course have you applied for?
hey whats the difference between founders west and founders east?
As far as I’m aware, EPQ counts towards UCAS points. Which course have you applied for?

Primary education 5-11 with QTS
Reply 67
Original post by Kaydi1710
I've applied for professional Policing and have a conditional offer :smile:

I applied to Edge Hill for Professional Policing too! It's my firm choice.
hey whats the difference between founders west and founders east?

Hi there,

Founders East and Founders West are both located at front of the campus, close to the main entrance on St Helens Road.
They are a cluster of 12 halls close to the Arts Centre. Founders East has 144 rooms, slightly less than Founders West's 236.

You can see the campus map here:https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/documents/ormskirk-campus-map/

B is Founders West
C is Founders East

Hope this helps you,

Melissa- Course Enquiries
I've applied for the Nurse Paramedic course and just had my interview the other day, is there anyone else that has applied for this?

Hi there,

Extended Project Qualification's do attract UCAS points. I have included how many points each grade attracts below:

E: 8
D: 12
C: 16
B: 20
A: 24
A*: 28

If you have a minimum of two A Levels (or equivalent), there is no maximum number of qualifications that we will accept UCAS points from. This includes additional qualifications such as Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), AS Levels that haven’t been continued to A Level, and General Studies AS or A Level awards. However, this is not the case for Midwifery.

Hope this helps,

Melissa-Course Enquiries
Reply 71
Original post by jenniferemilie
I have an interview at Edge Hill for adult nursing on the 2nd of December! 💖

Hi I have applied for adult nursing at Edge Hill, how did your interview go? Was it online or face to face also please?
Original post by Jadeh99
Hi I have applied for adult nursing at Edge Hill, how did your interview go? Was it online or face to face also please?

Hi Jade,

All interviews are being held online. When you accept your interview via UCAS Track, you will be sent a link to interview guidance and an individual joining link to your interview.

Hope this helps and good luck with your future studies.

Hi, I had an interview from Edge Hill today for MSci nursing mental health and learning disability, i was wondering how long it took for people in nursing/midwifery to get offers after interviews? Thanks
Original post by emilygs18
Hi, I had an interview from Edge Hill today for MSci nursing mental health and learning disability, i was wondering how long it took for people in nursing/midwifery to get offers after interviews? Thanks

Hi Emily,

I hope your interview went well.

We aim to respond to applicants between 10-20 working days from their interview.

Best of luck,

I just got an offer for mental health nursing yesterday!!
I applied for childrens nursing at edge hill and have had the interview and I think it went well just waiting to hear back and wondering if anyone else who has applied for nursing has had an offer yet
Original post by emilygs18
I just got an offer for mental health nursing yesterday!!

@emilygs18

Pippa

Course Enquiries Team
Original post by Gsiistsh137
Hi, I had my interview for children's nursing last week and the same day I got an email saying that I might not find out until April due to high levels of applications. Is this normal? 😕 they have been saying that you would find out in up to 10 days up till then so hoping it’s not just me.

I got that email too I applied for childrens nursing at edge hill 2022. I’m hoping I hear back soon as I would love to get an offer
Original post by whyhavidonethis
I got that email too I applied for childrens nursing at edge hill 2022. I’m hoping I hear back soon as I would love to get an offer

Hi there,

We aim to respond to interviewees within 10-20 working days. However, for our more popular courses, like Child Nursing, it can take longer to interview and assess every applicant.

Deadlines for decisions from universities is 19th May. I know this feels like a long way away, but I hope it gives you a little bit of comfort if you don't hear back before the 20 working days.

Best of luck with everything,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending