The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2022 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi ! I got my offer for mental health nursing For September ! I am so excited to start x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by TinyblueXx
Hi ! I got my offer for mental health nursing For September ! I am so excited to start x

Congratulations 🥳
Original post by TinyblueXx

Hi @TinyblueXx,

Congratulations on receiving your offer!

Luke
Course Enquiries Team
Thank you so much 😊
Hi,
I am putting together my application for a scholarship at Edge Hill. Do I need to submit it via email, post or both?
Thank you:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I am putting together my application for a scholarship at Edge Hill. Do I need to submit it via email, post or both?
Thank you:smile:

Hi there,

All applications for scholarships must be sent to our scholarship's team. You can either email your application across to them or send it by post. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 15 June 2022. Further information about scholarships can be found here on our website.

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
Hi I received an offer for edge hill for child nursing I have done a year in university for a different subject which I put on my ucas application. I haven’t had a certificate for this , so edge hill have asked for an email from the university I used to attend . Can my old university refuse to do this ? I am really panicking I really want to get this place 🥺
Hi, I have a place at edge hill if I get my grades they need . I have accepted edge hill as my first choice . I have received an email today about doing my dbs does this basically mean I have a place ?
Hi I received an offer for edge hill for child nursing I have done a year in university for a different subject which I put on my ucas application. I haven’t had a certificate for this , so edge hill have asked for an email from the university I used to attend . Can my old university refuse to do this ? I am really panicking I really want to get this place 🥺

Hi there,

Firstly, congratulations on your offer to study with us.

I would encourage you to contact your previous university and explain what you need. If they are unwilling to provide an email, just contact our admissions department and they will be able to advise you on any alternative we can accept:

Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01695 650 950

Try not to worry too much.

Best of luck with your future studies,

Melissa- Course Enquiries
Hi, I have a place at edge hill if I get my grades they need . I have accepted edge hill as my first choice . I have received an email today about doing my dbs does this basically mean I have a place ?

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer to study with us. It's great to hear that we are your first choice.

We ask you to complete a DBS check to make sure everything is in place for you to start the course in September if you meet the conditions of your offer.

Best of luck with everything,

Melissa- Course Enquiries
Hi, does anyone know if there is enough room under the desk in on-campus accommodation for me to take my own gaming chair?
Original post by AmyGal
Hi, does anyone know if there is enough room under the desk in on-campus accommodation for me to take my own gaming chair?

Hi @AmyGal,

You should be able to fit an additional chair in your room. There is usually already a chair in your room for your desk.

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
Hi, I have applied for Midwifery and had my interview yesterday. Some people have received waiting list emails who also interviewed the same time as me. Those of you who received offers, what time of day did they come through? Thanks! Good luck everyone who is waiting! Xx
Original post by Vedanovember
Hi, I have applied for Midwifery and had my interview yesterday. Some people have received waiting list emails who also interviewed the same time as me. Those of you who received offers, what time of day did they come through? Thanks! Good luck everyone who is waiting! Xx

Hi @Vedanovember

I hope your interview went well and I'm sure you will hear back from our Admissions team in due course :smile:

If you don't feel free to contact our Admissions team on 01695 650950 or [email protected].

If you have any questions or queries you can also chat to current Edge Hill students via the Ambassador Platform.

I wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to welcome you to campus!

Katie - Second year Educational Psychology student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending