Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ax Sleepy
Everyone swear unless ur from some sorta posh background
Chill
The comments yeh
But look
I ain’t here to debate,
Give my opinion and cut, Not to argue 😌✌️🌪🌪

You are completely wrong, if you are paying a professional instructor for driving lessons that behaviour it out of order , not acceptable and should be reported ...period.
Original post by BrainDrain
You are completely wrong, if you are paying a professional instructor for driving lessons that behaviour it out of order , not acceptable and should be reported ...period.

U man acc gotta chill 🤣🤣
Got no slack
These man are humans aswell
Original post by janijay
LOL your posts are cracking me up, but nah mate. It's totally uncalled for.

My opinion is funny to u,?
Aiyt calm sn
Thas ur opinion aswell
U man acc gotta chill 🤣🤣
Got no slack
These man are humans aswell

Are you from south?
Original post by Ten-Ten
Are you from south?

South where man
Reply 25
he's just odd. my instructor said "well we don't want to see your face on the front of the newspaper then" when we were driving. i passed my test.

but yes, in general i have experienced a lot of people being a**holes and a lot of time/negative feeling/effort could have been saved if people were niced to me; I know how you feel.
South where man

South London
My opinion is funny to u,?
Aiyt calm sn
Thas ur opinion aswell

Not you opinion, just the way you type is funny to me lol
Original post by Ten-Ten
South London

Y?
Y?

The way you write
Reply 30
This actually made me angry lmao. I had driving instructors like that as well, they'd shout at you if you made a mistake and make you feel like crap for the smallest things. In the end, I passed with a really nice instructor after going through 2 bad experiences. Although, I feel like the first experiences I had with those horrible instructors still really effect me even today. I get nervous before I get in the car, and I feel anxiety before having to drive anywhere because it's imprinted in me that driving is a stressful experience. Teachers are meant to show patience, and give you a comfortable environment to learn and grow. Especially driving instructors, as you're paying £20+ an hour for their service. Idk what to do about reporting your instructor, but maybe he has a place where you can leave a review (like a facebook page?) where you can leave a note about your experience. I'd message him first though, and tell him why you're leaving the review, and how you felt when he acted like that.
In any case, I hope you can find a better instructor, because this guy sounds like a piece of work. <3
Original post by jh1670
This actually made me angry lmao. I had driving instructors like that as well, they'd shout at you if you made a mistake and make you feel like crap for the smallest things. In the end, I passed with a really nice instructor after going through 2 bad experiences. Although, I feel like the first experiences I had with those horrible instructors still really effect me even today. I get nervous before I get in the car, and I feel anxiety before having to drive anywhere because it's imprinted in me that driving is a stressful experience. Teachers are meant to show patience, and give you a comfortable environment to learn and grow. Especially driving instructors, as you're paying £20+ an hour for their service. Idk what to do about reporting your instructor, but maybe he has a place where you can leave a review (like a facebook page?) where you can leave a note about your experience. I'd message him first though, and tell him why you're leaving the review, and how you felt when he acted like that.
In any case, I hope you can find a better instructor, because this guy sounds like a piece of work. <3

Same! I will never understand this way of teaching.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending