The Student Room Group

please help...

Hello, I am Survi. I live in Bangladesh. I am 16 years old. I am studying in class 9. Can I get admission in any college of USA, UK by getting free scholarship? And what do I have to do for this and what process do I have to follow?
In the UK, you would first have to apply to universities via the website called UCAS. Make sure you have the entry requirements first. You would also have to write a personal statement. Once you have an offer from any or all the universities you applied for, you can apply for scholarships directly to each university. They all have different processes. I would advise you to go to the website of your chosen university and research it. Sorry, I cannot help you with the USA. On a side note, you could be eligible for a UK student loan if you have legally lived in the UK under 'settled status' for the 3 years before your course starts. I have attached the government link if you want to find out more. Hope this helps. https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/who-qualifies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending