The Student Room Group

Diageo graduate scheme 2022

Hello, i applied for diageo grad scheme HR and did the video interview? Anyone already heard answer?

Scroll to see replies

nope still waiting
Reply 2
Original post by Proxenus
nope still waiting

Are you from netherlands as well?
Original post by Soma1203
Are you from netherlands as well?

UK

but I know few sexy girls from nl
Reply 4
UK

but I know few sexy girls from nl

Thats' good to know. I know a few too.🤣🤣🤣
Thats' good to know. I know a few too.🤣🤣🤣

I thought the vi was challenging as it had a case study
How long did you wait between the games and invitation to VI?
Reply 7

Original post by Puppypower1
How long did you wait between the games and invitation to VI?

Not much really. The came immediately after i finiahed pymetrics.
Reply 8

True. During mine the video stopped. It was my fault. But i mailed them to request a retake. And they resent me the link. Was a really nice opportunity.
Reply 9
Hey. I applied for the marketing grad scheme about a week ago and have just been invited for VI, but I never got an email asking to do the games? Did anyone else not have to do the games? I'm wondering if it was an error and I'll still have to complete them.

Does anyone know how long we have to complete the VI? I couldn't see a time frame on the email. But I have some pretty big deadlines coming up for uni this week and not sure I'll be able to do it this week.
Reply 10
Original post by Jpops786
Hey. I applied for the marketing grad scheme about a week ago and have just been invited for VI, but I never got an email asking to do the games? Did anyone else not have to do the games? I'm wondering if it was an error and I'll still have to complete them.

Does anyone know how long we have to complete the VI? I couldn't see a time frame on the email. But I have some pretty big deadlines coming up for uni this week and not sure I'll be able to do it this week.

I am not sure why u didn't have to do the games. the video link sent to me had no deadline. But somewhere it mentioned that it is good to finish as soon as possible.
(edited 2 years ago)
I am not sure why u didn't have to do the games. the video link sent to me had no deadline. But somewhere it mentioned that it is good to finish as soon as possible.

Yeah, me neither. Strange! :confused:
Original post by Jpops786

Hi, I didn't have to do games either and have just been invited to do the VI. Does anyone know what the format for the case study will be? I.e timed or not, recorded, how maths heavy it'll be or just data interpretation.
Good luck to everyone!
Original post by Maryhelenmc96
Hi, I didn't have to do games either and have just been invited to do the VI. Does anyone know what the format for the case study will be? I.e timed or not, recorded, how maths heavy it'll be or just data interpretation.
Good luck to everyone!

what's your ig I might have some info
Reply 14
Original post by Maryhelenmc96
Good luck to everyone!

For HR it was data interpretation. Not much math. The answere were recorded.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 15
20 days after the hirevue interview, they sent a mail congratulating that i have finished the interview. And because there is a large volume of application, they will review them now
(edited 2 years ago)
same
Reply 17
Anyone invited for the assessment centre yet?
Reply 18
Got a call yesterday inviting me to the assessment centre at the end of the month. Nice of them to call as feel like it's usually emails at this point. I applied right when it opened, so wouldn't worry if you haven't heard yet!
Reply 19
Original post by kaps100
Got a call yesterday inviting me to the assessment centre at the end of the month. Nice of them to call as feel like it's usually emails at this point. I applied right when it opened, so wouldn't worry if you haven't heard yet!

Which program did you apply for and from which country?

Quick Reply

Latest