The Student Room Group

What does current TV lack?

not enough freshess
Original post by NaBaCe
not enough freshess

lacks good sitcoms/sketch shows. unfortunately wokeness has killed British comedy which, unlike American comedy usually relied on offending people.
I dont even remember the last time i watched TV
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hungrysalamander

Same here, Maybe sitting for 10 minutes and watching some random programs at parents house, but apart from that it literally been years since I genuilely sat down and watched TV programs.

Ads where the killer for me and still are, I just can't commit to programs when getting interrupted by an ad break every 20 minutes, kills the mood.

Also as the other comment mentioned above, to Much PC wokeness crap that makes me more cringe/mad then beneficiall.
So much garbage, the genuine last time I watched TV was in a hotel room bored and watched a documentary that was interesting, thats it.
Either the same storyline being used or the writing is just sooooo basic to the point where it's disrespectful 😭

Same. 👍🏼

Same! I haven't even watched a film or Netflix shows since February.
Valves
Reply 8
A programme finishing early, and the gap to the next one being filled by a Looney Tunes or Tom & Jerry cartoon.

Kill the wabbit!
Quality programming. There is nothing on TV now that I would sit down and watch, 10 years ago there was.

Quick Reply

Latest