The Student Room Group

What is your least favourite film?

As the title says, what it your least favourite film?
Any of the carry on films
Up to this day, it is still TMNT: Out Of The Shadows. Still a great dissappointment and it makes me mad that my friends and me wasted a money for such a bad film in a cinema.
Reply 3
Original post by Emma:-)
Any of the carry on films

Carry on Screaming has a different vibe than most though. Carry on Cowboy too.
Reply 4
goodnight Mr Tom.
probably if I watched it now I would like it, but in primary school I found it quite frightening :frown:
Reply 5
Keith Lemon : The Film was abysmal. The script was so lacking in anything at all that they couldn't even make it a 'so bad it's interesting' film. It was just lacking in all aspects. It's not even got interesting gross-out moments. It is the only movie that I've wanted a refund for due to how boring, badly written, badly acted, and lacking in fun it was. It is like watching a very bad TV sketch, that has no interesting incident and no punchline, rather than a movie. It got 0% from critics on Rotten Tomatoes and even the sometimes less discerning public gave it 19%. I have never liked Leigh Francis since, it's that dull and poor. Just read the Rotten Tomatoes reviews. They're more entertaining in their savagery than anything in this limp film.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest