The Student Room Group

Is submitting my Additional Applicant Information Form late bad?

I accidently forgot about it and the deadline was 27th October. I've only just submitted it to Cambridge University and on the email it said that not submitting the form will disadvantage my application. Does submitting it late have any significant affect on my application?
Cambridge openly say every year that they don't want to disqualify anyone's application for an administrative error/late paperwork. They're more likely to just keep chasing it up so that you have a fair chance and so your application can be judged by other metrics (i.e. performance in the interview and on pre-interview tests, as well as predicted grades and quality of personal statement).

I mean, I won't like to you, it's obviously not great to be handing things in late, and they set these deadlines for a reason. So if you're looking for someone to say "oh, don't worry, missing deadlines is totally OK and a good idea", unfortunately, no one who wants to give you good advice would tell you that.

Don't take any unnecessary risks with your application and stay on top of things!!!!!!
Original post by CtrlAltDelirious
I accidently forgot about it and the deadline was 27th October. I've only just submitted it to Cambridge University and on the email it said that not submitting the form will disadvantage my application. Does submitting it late have any significant affect on my application?

pls tell me if this affected u I also just did it late and am so stressed ill be disqualified
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending