The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Pharmacy 2022

Hi everyone, I'm applying to Bath for an undergrad MPharm Degree, I was wondering if anyone else is and has any tips?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by smileycat26
Hi everyone, I'm applying to Bath for an undergrad MPharm Degree, I was wondering if anyone else is and has any tips?

Omg hey i have also applied to Mpharm for Bath uni!!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Heyy same here :smile:
Original post by smileycat26

Hi!

I've applied to Bath for MPharm too. Have you sent in your application yet? How's it going? I have my interview this Wednesday and I'm so nervous lol
Original post by cathdugg
Hi!

I've applied to Bath for MPharm too. Have you sent in your application yet? How's it going? I have my interview this Wednesday and I'm so nervous lol

They’ve given u an interview right before xmas?😳 I hope it goes well! Good luck and let us know how it goes :smile:
Reply 5
Hi!

I've applied to Bath for MPharm too. Have you sent in your application yet? How's n it going? I have my interview this Wednesday and I'm so nervous lol

omg mines on mondayy!!
Original post by namamxx
omg mines on mondayy!!

How much notice did u get for the interview? Also good luck!! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Studentlife007
How much notice did u get for the interview? Also good luck!! :smile:

7 days!!
Original post by namamxx
7 days!!

Ahhh okay not too bad. I hope I get mine in January😂 When did u apply? I applied on the 18th of October.
Reply 9
Ahhh okay not too bad. I hope I get mine in January😂 When did u apply? I applied on the 18th of October.

i applied around 12th october so not long before yours haha
Original post by namamxx
i applied around 12th october so not long before yours haha

I really hope they do the order of the interviews based on when we applied😂
Reply 11
I really hope they do the order of the interviews based on when we applied😂

Hopefully,
what are your predicted grades and what alevels do you do if u dont mind me asking
Original post by namamxx
Hopefully,
what are your predicted grades and what alevels do you do if u dont mind me asking

I’m doing maths, biology, chemistry, psychology and Welsh Bac. Predicted AAAAA*.
Reply 13
I’m doing maths, biology, chemistry, psychology and Welsh Bac. Predicted AAAAA*.

5 ALEVELS???! Im only doing 3, maths chem and bio. But you should deffo hear back from bath soon then!
Original post by namamxx
5 ALEVELS???! Im only doing 3, maths chem and bio. But you should deffo hear back from bath soon then!

Haha yup. I do a lot better with a heavier workload. If I have so much free time then I become lazy, I’m considering going back to gymnastics too haha. I had the invite ages ago for the interview and they said it will be in 2022, just hoping quite soon. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it goes well for you :smile:
Reply 15
Haha yup. I do a lot better with a heavier workload. If I have so much free time then I become lazy, I’m considering going back to gymnastics too haha. I had the invite ages ago for the interview and they said it will be in 2022, just hoping quite soon. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it goes well for you :smile:

Yesss i think after these interviews n shi they shud gey back to u asap!
Original post by namamxx
omg mines on mondayy!!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes :smile:
Reply 17

they rescheduled it for tomorrow, they’ve done this with quite a few people i presume since me and another person ik of have been rescheduled for tomorrow 🥲 but thank youuu!!
Reply 18

oh i did the interview yesterday and went amazingly!!
Original post by namamxx
oh i did the interview yesterday and went amazingly!!

That's great! I've just finished mine and it was ok, could've been better but hopefully it was enough.

Have you had any other interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest