The Student Room Group

AWE Graduate Scheme 2022

Can’t see a thread for this so thought I’d start one. Just been invited to virtual assessment centre for the Business Scheme - anyone else been told to wait for more info on Nov 15th?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I had an assessment centre with AWE over two weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet. Have you heard back from yours?
Hey I had mine on Wednesday and they said it would be 10 working days when they got back with a result so you might still be within that time frame! Hold out and see and if not I’d fire off an email to them!
Reply 3
Original post by bhbcglbsmsc
Hey I had mine on Wednesday and they said it would be 10 working days when they got back with a result so you might still be within that time frame! Hold out and see and if not I’d fire off an email to them!

It’s been over ten working days now, I emailed them but still no response!

They did say they would call us either way so I’m hoping they are just busy with other assessment centres.
Original post by rainyb16
It’s been over ten working days now, I emailed them but still no response!

They did say they would call us either way so I’m hoping they are just busy with other assessment centres.

Yeh they’re probably just focusing on the other ACs they have. Think they’re doing them up to the 7th at least so might not hear until after that! Fingers crossed you get an email back soon though 🤞🏼 I’ll update on here if/when I hear back!
Reply 5
Yeh they’re probably just focusing on the other ACs they have. Think they’re doing them up to the 7th at least so might not hear until after that! Fingers crossed you get an email back soon though 🤞🏼 I’ll update on here if/when I hear back!

Fingers crossed 🤞 hopefully you hear back some good news too!

I will post any updates on here too!
Reply 6
Hi, has anyone heard back from them yet? Rejection? Offer?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by md2212
Hi, has anyone heard back from them yet? Rejection? Offer?

I got a phone call today with an offer ! They followed up with an email as well
Reply 8

oooh congrats! Was this for the business/ future leaders programme? Also when did you do your assessment centre? Just curious since I did mine last week and haven't heard back (I know I'm impatient :s-smilie:)
Original post by md2212
oooh congrats! Was this for the business/ future leaders programme? Also when did you do your assessment centre? Just curious since I did mine last week and haven't heard back (I know I'm impatient :s-smilie:)

Yeh it was for Future Leaders and I did my AC on December 1st

Hi. I recently did my AC and felt it went really well so may be expecting an offer next week.

Did you end up taking the job they offered? If so, how is it working there? I’ve applied to the same scheme as you but I’m worried about not having a defined role after the scheme ends.
Can’t see a thread for this so thought I’d start one. Just been invited to virtual assessment centre for the Business Scheme - anyone else been told to wait for more info on Nov 15th?

Hi not sure if anyone’s still active here or if you even remember the process, I’ve just done the online testing stage of the application - how long after this did your email for the assessment centre come through :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by username6456603
Hi not sure if anyone’s still active here or if you even remember the process, I’ve just done the online testing stage of the application - how long after this did your email for the assessment centre come through :smile:

Hi! I got to the assessment centre stage now it took just over a week to get my results! Hope you got through and maybe we can do the assessment centre together
Hi! I got sent this online assessment as I applied for the graduate role Operations analyst for 2024... I have been doing practice tests but super nervous haha. How was it?? I hope you hear back soon and get the role!!
Original post by Boringggg
Hi! I got to the assessment centre stage now it took just over a week to get my results! Hope you got through and maybe we can do the assessment centre together

Haven’t got an email yet if I go through the assessment centre stage yet its been a week now ☠️
Reply 15
Original post by userbeepboop
Hi! I got sent this online assessment as I applied for the graduate role Operations analyst for 2024... I have been doing practice tests but super nervous haha. How was it?? I hope you hear back soon and get the role!!

The assessment online tests are not too bad but make sure u are truly prepared it can be challenging but if your struggling remember I'm pretty sure this was the worst ever online tests I've ever done and I somehow passed the numerical test I'm sure I did bad verbal and even inductive I let it get to my head too much and it caused me to panic and struggle. Remember your achievements you got this I believe in you!
Reply 16
Original post by MuntherMohamed10
Haven’t got an email yet if I go through the assessment centre stage yet its been a week now ☠️

They will email you the anticipation makes it feel like forever but they will always reply I saw the notification and saw the congratulations which was relieving patience is key I believe in you.
They will email you the anticipation makes it feel like forever but they will always reply I saw the notification and saw the congratulations which was relieving patience is key I believe in you.

Thanks bro. I applied for the electronics degree apprenticeship . What about u

Yo bro i moved to the assement centre stage
Reply 19
Original post by MuntherMohamed10
Yo bro i moved to the assement centre stage

Congrats!!! told yaa ur one step away I'm doing chem eng

Quick Reply

Latest