The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
That's what I was wondering in my thread "nottingham maths students" though i didn't really word it that well lol! a few people replied
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Just aim for your offer. Then if you miss it out by a grade or two, then try and get in with them. I don't think that you should really be thinking: what's the minimum? just yet - you're still not that far into your A2 courses, so..
Reply 3
What are you concerned about? What do you think you will get?

Maybe worry about this if you mess up your Jan exams, but an the moment, think of them as a way of getting free marks, and to take the pressure off in the summer. If all goes well you should only have to get a couple of C's or something to come away with A's overall.

I'm sorry but I haven't asked anyone what grades they got, only F Maths or not. I pretty much assume that everyone got an A in maths.
This year we are oversubscribed with ~270 students doing Maths - they made too many offers which too many people met :p: so I'd think they'd be making a few less this time.I'd guess it would be difficult to get in unless you make your offer - and I've heard they are now asking for AA in Maths and FM , don't know if this is true for you.

Mind you , I've heard that Physics were struggling for numbers this summer which explains why my course entered clearing this summer (I met the offer anyway) and they've let in a few who have slightly weak grades on paper.

Latest

Trending

Trending