Good luck guys and merry Christmas x
(edited 2 years ago)
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Good luck everyone -Merry Christmas xx
When does everyone have their interviews? :smile:
Mines next week, what pathway are you doing?
Mine is the Jan 18th
Mine is January the 18th too. Which pathway have you chosen? X
Just wondered how long after applying you heard back from uwe to say if they were taking your application further?
Original post by lydegreener84
Just wondered how long after applying you heard back from uwe to say if they were taking your application further?

I applied 30th November and got the email inviting me for an interview on 21st December.
Original post by Anonymous
I applied 30th November and got the email inviting me for an interview on 21st December.

Thanks for that. I'll keep checking and keep my fingers crossed for a interview. Good luck and hopefully see you on the course 🤞
Thanks for that. I'll keep checking and keep my fingers crossed for a interview. Good luck and hopefully see you on the course 🤞

Hi, What was the date you applied? Fingers crossed for you!
I applied on the 22nd of December. I know the uni shut for Christmas/ new year but was hoping I would of heard something by now 😩
I applied on the 22nd of December. I know the uni shut for Christmas/ new year but was hoping I would of heard something by now 😩

Fingers crossed you will her back soon, what pathway have you applied for.
Original post by Mummyof4
Fingers crossed you will her back soon, what pathway have you applied for.

I have applied for physiotherapy pathway. How long did you wait to hear back about a interview?
Hi has had anyone heard if they have gotten on to the course? I had my offer yesterday ☺️x
Original post by studentpr0598
Hi has had anyone heard if they have gotten on to the course? I had my offer yesterday ☺️x

wow congratulations!! my application was only sent off today by my teacher , i hope i haven’t left it too late x
Original post by Mariamk04
wow congratulations!! my application was only sent off today by my teacher , i hope i haven’t left it too late x

Thank you!

I think you should be okay as it hasn't passed the UCAS closing date yet. Good luck x
What pathway are you doing? Congratulations
I have applied for physiotherapy pathway. How long did you wait to hear back about a interview?

I think a between 2 and 4 weeks.
What pathway are you doing? Congratulations

Thank you!

I'm doing Occupational therapy ☺️
I think a between 2 and 4 weeks.

Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending