The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Health Professions Foundation Course 2022

Hello,

I have applied and been called for a interview on the 5th July for the Health Professions Foundation course.

What does this interview consist of and how should I prepare for it?

thank in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by R0m3
Hello,

I have applied and been called for a interview on the 5th July for the Health Professions Foundation course.

thank in advance!

Hi, just be yourself, they are lovely and make you feel at ease. Know about your chosen pathway and why you are passionate about it.
what pathway have you applied for?
good luck and keep us posted
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Beck107
Hi, just be yourself, they are lovely and make you feel at ease. Know about your chosen pathway and why you are passionate about it.
what pathway have you applied for?
good luck and keep us posted

Thats great to hear. I've applied for Adult nursing :smile: what about yourself?
Reply 3
Original post by R0m3
Thats great to hear. I've applied for Adult nursing :smile: what about yourself?

I’m doing paramedics 🚑 good luck
Reply 4
Original post by Beck107
I’m doing paramedics 🚑 good luck

Good luck to you as well! And thanks for taking the time to reply to my question :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by R0m3

I have also applied to adult nursing, waiting for my interview
Reply 6
Original post by R0m3
Hello,

thank in advance!

Keep us updated on the questions asked please
Reply 7
Original post by Adomah
Keep us updated on the questions asked please

Will do :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by R0m3
Will do :smile:

Thank you 🥰 good luck too
Reply 9
Original post by Adomah
Thank you 🥰 good luck too

Just had my interview, it was nice and relaxed but I was very nervous!
They just asked general knowledge on Adult nursing and gave a couple of scenarios to see how you would deal/respond to them.
Honestly not sure how I done as I was very nervous but hopefully they liked me enough
Original post by R0m3
They just asked general knowledge on Adult nursing and gave a couple of scenarios to see how you would deal/respond to them.
Honestly not sure how I done as I was very nervous but hopefully they liked me enough

Did they say how long until you will hear back? Good luck I’m sure you have smashed it. 🤞🏻 Keep us posted.
Reply 11
Original post by Beck107
Did they say how long until you will hear back? Good luck I’m sure you have smashed it. 🤞🏻 Keep us posted.

They said by the 14th July I would hear back
Reply 12
Original post by R0m3

I know you will do well dear. How many minutes does it take ? I’m kinda nervous too
Reply 13
Original post by Adomah
I know you will do well dear. How many minutes does it take ? I’m kinda nervous too

It was about 30 mins long. They ask what they called "formal questions" then you had some time at the end to ask them any questions you had. It was honestly a very relaxed interview but my nerves did get the best of me at time. Good luck in your interview!
Reply 14
Original post by R0m3
It was about 30 mins long. They ask what they called "formal questions" then you had some time at the end to ask them any questions you had. It was honestly a very relaxed interview but my nerves did get the best of me at time. Good luck in your interview!

Thank you. Hope to see you soon in September
Reply 15
Original post by Adomah
Thank you. Hope to see you soon in September

Have you had your interview yet? How did you get on?
Reply 16
Original post by R0m3
Have you had your interview yet? How did you get on?

I haven’t had it yet. The school hasn’t given me any date 😔😔 how many days did they take to give you a date for your interview
Reply 17
Original post by R0m3
Have you had your interview yet? How did you get

Are you an international student? If yes, what country please
Reply 18
Original post by Adomah
I haven’t had it yet. The school hasn’t given me any date 😔😔 how many days did they take to give you a date for your interview

It took about 10 days but could be longer for international students im not sure as I am not one.
I recieved a uncondition offer today though so hopefully you will hear something soon
Reply 19
Original post by R0m3
It took about 10 days but could be longer for international students im not sure as I am not one.
I recieved a uncondition offer today though so hopefully you will hear something soon

Congratulations dear 🎉 I’m just waiting for mine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending