The Student Room Group

Mcdonalds interview

So I went to an interview for mcdonalds and it was your normal style interview and they let me make a few drinks (side note, they said they normally dont do that anymore), and once i was finished they had me meet with them again and discussed the training in full and used terms such as ‘you will be’ & ‘when you’re on shift’. is this a good sign?
Original post by leahh2005
So I went to an interview for mcdonalds and it was your normal style interview and they let me make a few drinks (side note, they said they normally dont do that anymore), and once i was finished they had me meet with them again and discussed the training in full and used terms such as ‘you will be’ & ‘when you’re on shift’. is this a good sign?

Sounds like a good sign (i used to work at mcdonalds myself for years up until a few years ago).
Did they say when they would get back to you?
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
Sounds like a good sign (i used to work at mcdonalds myself for years up until a few years ago).
Did they say when they would get back to you?
yeah they did! they said they'd get back to me by monday, but also mentioned that if their olivia ai bot worked on weekends it would be sooner. i havent heard but its only sunday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending