The Student Room Group

Tell me your favorite game and why

Scroll to see replies

Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Original post by Fenneko
Spyro: Year of the Dragon

That is the first game, isn't it? The flying levels suck, the bosses are easy, otherwise a funny game.
Original post by Kallisto
That is the first game, isn't it? The flying levels suck, the bosses are easy, otherwise a funny game.

No, it's actually the third one, and the last of the original trilogy. Most know it because it has the additional characters Sheila the Kangaroo, Bentley the Yeti, Agent 9 the Monkey, and Sgt Byrd the Penguin, which you can all play as. If you at least enjoyed the first Spyro, then I'd definitely recommend playing Year of the Dragon, since it improves on pretty much everything.
Original post by Fenneko
No, it's actually the third one, and the last of the original trilogy. Most know it because it has the additional characters Sheila the Kangaroo, Bentley the Yeti, Agent 9 the Monkey, and Sgt Byrd the Penguin, which you can all play as. If you at least enjoyed the first Spyro, then I'd definitely recommend playing Year of the Dragon, since it improves on pretty much everything.

Play the second part as next and then the third one. Spyro is able to swim in the secobd one, that is what at least I know yet.
Minecraft because it takes me back to my childhood when I used to play all the time with my sister :smile:
Original post by Jadeforgaming
Hi i'm Jade and I would like to know your favorite game mine is Animal crossing new horizons because of how relaxing it is now tell me your favorite game...

My favorite game is Slayer Master OSRS. I found it very interesting as it matches to my taste. I really like it because we have to kill monsters.
In this game, Players are given jobs by the Slayer Master OSRS, a group of NPCs, that call for them to slay particular monsters. Depending on the skills of the slayer master, each one has a varied minimum fighting level requirement and typically offers longer or harder monster encounters than others.
Reply 46
Hi i'm Jade and I would like to know your favorite game mine is Animal crossing new horizons because of how relaxing it is now tell me your favorite game...
Same I love animal crossing
Original post by Cat,101
Same I love animal crossing
Me3! Its so relaxing
Reply 48

Helloooo, Mines kinda boring, I say roblox because of World Zero, and the pretty cool action packed games!

Quick Reply

Latest