The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It would have to be the same exam boards, but there should be no problem in switching to a different college/sixth form :smile:
Umm shouldnt be too much of an issue, its a bit pointless though. Its only one school year x
There are quite a few people who have done that at my college - it should be easy enough to do. Just try and make sure they're on the same exam boards - I moved schools halfway through my GCSEs and my new school did different exam boards to what I'd been doing and I had to start all my coursework again, and learn some of the content that was new to me. Consequently I ended up with rather ****** GCSEs when I should have done quite well...I don't know what it's like with A levels and how different each exam board is, but just keep that in mind :smile:
Reply 4
i heard that you can sometime link 2 diff exam boards to get the final a level, not sure if this is true though, ring around the one youd want to go to and ask.
Reply 5
You can switch exam boards if necessary though there are some restrictions for some subjects.

Details here:
http://www.jcq.org.uk/attachments/published/238/Transfer%20of%20AS%20credit%20_3_.pdf

Latest