The Student Room Group

Is he not interested

Met a guy on app, we chatted a lot about random things and he wrote lengthy things more than me. It got flirty and we moved to another app to be more naughty. We swapped naughty pics all week, but they take a few hours to reply to each text and don’t write more than a line or two now. Have they just lost interest? Idk how to just stop talking to ppl I have to block them or something because I always text again. I really like him tho
You’re probably not high up in his priority list, even though you exchanged pictures/flirted.

He can be sexually attracted to you but not find you someone worth messaging constantly. Large bullet to swallow, you can’t necessarily force him to text you but you can make an effort. If it isn’t reciprocated then it will be best to move on, actions speak louder than words, and it’s clearly not what you want.
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
You’re probably not high up in his priority list, even though you exchanged pictures/flirted.

He can be sexually attracted to you but not find you someone worth messaging constantly. Large bullet to swallow, you can’t necessarily force him to text you but you can make an effort. If it isn’t reciprocated then it will be best to move on, actions speak louder than words, and it’s clearly not what you want.

When we were first talking we spoke about non sexual things and had good convo, I said it’s not worth continuing as they live far away but they pressed that we had a lot in common and should keep chatting etc

I can’t keep up with people changing minds on a whim
Original post by Anonymous
When we were first talking we spoke about non sexual things and had good convo, I said it’s not worth continuing as they live far away but they pressed that we had a lot in common and should keep chatting etc

I’m not saying that you guys were just talking about sexual stuff 24/7, I’m saying that sometimes you can just be sexually attracted to someone and you can be conflicted with your own thoughts about whether or not they’re true feelings.

If he’s behaving uninterested then chances are that he is. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he doesn’t find you sexually attractive though, just simply not high up in his priority list.

If you don't think it will ever lead to a real relationship, or at least you guys meeting in real life (you said they lived far away), I would leave it to be honest. Why invest emotional energy in something that won't work out?
Reply 5
I’m not saying that you guys were just talking about sexual stuff 24/7, I’m saying that sometimes you can just be sexually attracted to someone and you can be conflicted with your own thoughts about whether or not they’re true feelings.

If he’s behaving uninterested then chances are that he is. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he doesn’t find you sexually attractive though, just simply not high up in his priority list.

Ah okay, that’s true… as he’s very sexual I thought sexual would be priority but he mentioned there’s another girl he has an open casual thing with so
Reply 6
If you don't think it will ever lead to a real relationship, or at least you guys meeting in real life (you said they lived far away), I would leave it to be honest. Why invest emotional energy in something that won't work out?

I just found him super attractive and that’s rare so I didn’t want to miss a chance to meet at least once casually. But there’s someone else in his life so maybe I just don’t compare
Ah okay, that’s true… as he’s very sexual I thought sexual would be priority but he mentioned there’s another girl he has an open casual thing with so

If he’s mentioned that then he seems like he doesn’t really want anything more than sexual stuff with you, can’t lie. Unless he says otherwise. If you don’t buy it then might as well just stop talking to him.
It sounds like he got what he wanted? Pressing you for a convo, writing long passages but all of that effort goes away when he gets the sexual attention he was probably fishing for.
I just found him super attractive and that’s rare so I didn’t want to miss a chance to meet at least once casually. But there’s someone else in his life so maybe I just don’t compare

If you were feeling confident, maybe you could ask him about it? Say that you want to speak about where the relationship is going etc?
If he’s mentioned that then he seems like he doesn’t really want anything more than sexual stuff with you, can’t lie. Unless he says otherwise. If you don’t buy it then might as well just stop talking to him.

Damn in you’re right
Hi thanks for your reply,I am cimcurcised,iv got a lot of girth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending