The Student Room Group

Boys, what's more important in terms of a woman's attractiveness, face or body?

Which do you prefer? An average or below average face with a great body (slim, big boobs, toned stomach, thighs & bum) or an extremely pretty face with small or asymmetrical boobs, not a flat stomach, and a flat ass?
Personality.
Face. Always the face.
Bace.
Srsly tho, body. Most girls have pretty faces.
Face for sure. Personality trumps physical features though.
Face.

Original post by CountBread
Srsly tho, body. Most girls have pretty faces.

No.
Face. Idc about body as long as she's not overweight.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
her body... of reading

I judge harshly on books
I'm not a boy but face
face, interesting how you described small boobs as a bad thing I would consider them to be attractive
Original post by Anonymous
face, interesting how you described small boobs as a bad thing I would consider them to be attractive

Most guys consider small boobs as a negative quality.
Which do you prefer? An average or below average face with a great body (slim, big boobs, toned stomach, thighs & bum) or an extremely pretty face with small or asymmetrical boobs, not a flat stomach, and a flat ass?

Im sorry but since when was having small boobs and butt unatractive????????????
I know that everyone has their own preferances but no body is unattractive, some people like small boobs/butt others like bigger boobs/butt, it doesnt mean that one is better than the other
Original post by sufys12
Most guys consider small boobs as a negative quality.

boobs are boobs imo
Original post by hungrysalamander
boobs are boobs imo

Fair enough. Personally I don't like small ones , nor do I like those that are too big.
Im sorry but since when was having small boobs and butt unatractive????????????
I know that everyone has their own preferances but no body is unattractive, some people like small boobs/butt others like bigger boobs/butt, it doesnt mean that one is better than the other

I didn't say they were unattractive. I was very clearly listing typical beauty standards.
big boobs and ass because they are so attractive to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending