The Student Room Group

Artist research topics

Since a lot of my class, including myself, are behind on our projects, and all miss our deadlines, I decided I'd start trying follow the other classes deadlines in order to stay caught up better. This got me thinking about how we have to do another one or two of these and want to start thinking about my next project.

The topic of my current project is body horror, and I have loads of ideas on my phone that I could do, but can't think of many topics that I could use. Currently, I have elements, space, bonds, emotion, and stuff on the human face notes but want something that I'd be more capable at doing, or won't have too much of a struggle with.

If you have any ideas, could you tell us them? Again, I don't want anything too complicated, and my current topic I quite like, and there are so many ideas for the final piece I have in mind, but I don't think I'd be able to use body horror as the topic again. I'm planning on having a multitude of topics to choose from so that should I decide that I want to restart with something new, I won't end up wasting my time trying to think up a good topic
More ideas
Teamwork in art

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending