The Student Room Group

Need some tips and help with reflective writing

I'm a nursing associate student. long story short I'm supposed to write these flower essay's with my thoughts and feelings backed up with research journals. I haven't a clue. If I was writing a scientific paper on a disease process or biological function ect that would make sense to me.
Further my experiences at work are with real people and as a man I wish to keep "thoughts and feelings" private rather than be judged on them. Any tips would be appreciated apparently all the essays are like this I have been informed and I need someway to get them through the pass mark. thank you
make notes
hi i can help you do your assignments
I can help you with tips. HMU!
Reply 4
What I would probably do is take it hypothetically. I think you can make up thoughts about certain scenarios then use articles in the process. For example, I would first want to know what I am writing about then proceed to make notes about the feelings and thoughts that surround the topic then look for articles proving or supplementing thoughts. However, I would advice that you be careful when considering the articles. I hope this helps!
Original post by Dante555
I'm a nursing associate student. long story short I'm supposed to write these flower essay's with my thoughts and feelings backed up with research journals. I haven't a clue. If I was writing a scientific paper on a disease process or biological function ect that would make sense to me.
Further my experiences at work are with real people and as a man I wish to keep "thoughts and feelings" private rather than be judged on them. Any tips would be appreciated apparently all the essays are like this I have been informed and I need someway to get them through the pass mark. thank you

Why, sometimes thinking about feelings is allowed for both men and strong personalities like you. It's like "lighten the mood" and writing about something simple. It's not that hard. You can write about feelings even on medical topics. I have experience in this. Especially if at hand, if some examples. Look on the Internet for examples of such sites, there are a lot of them with similar topics. (meanwhile added) After a while, I rummaged through the example of such articles, and even found something! Here is an example of our discussion: essay on medical theme! The author says about why he is appeals to medicine and tells everything that happens in literary form.
(edited 1 year ago)
reach out to me through the link https://wa.me/message/JBAPVAPMZOT6M1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending