The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

university of suffolk

Hey. I have selective mutism. Does suffolk university have a good msupport etc?
I'd suggest emailing them directly to ask about their accessibility services - they can then advise you on what support may be available.
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hey. I have selective mutism. Does suffolk university have a good msupport etc?

Hi @Anonymous - the University of Suffolk does have a great support system in place! We are a relatively small university in comparison to others, but you can still access lots of support through our "Student Life" page on our website that I've attached here :smile: If you scroll down the page, then you'll find some boxes and if you click on them, you'll be able to find contact details which might be helpful if you want to ask the university more specific questions and find out what support we can offer you personally! You have the option to video chat, phone call, email or visit the campus, so you can choose an option you feel the most comfortable with :smile:

Don't forget that fellow students and the lecturers on your course will be a fantastic support system too and the lecturers really do want the best for every student! The amount of times the Library and Learning Services have helped me out with my assignments and took the time to support me really made all the difference - support is readily available!

I hope this helps and best wishes,

Emma
3rd year diagnostic radiography student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending