Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by acurt1
yes there is one! message me and I’ll send the link over :smile:

Could you send the link please?
Original post by aa196
Could you send the link please?

Can you please send the link to me as well
Those who got offers, have they booked accommodation as well or waiting for results. Any preference on accommodation for dental students.
Original post by worried_dad1975
Those who got offers, have they booked accommodation as well or waiting for results. Any preference on accommodation for dental students.

I booked accom when I got my offer and I think a lot of people are going to park view
Original post by Chocoholicfreak
Newcastle rejection- partners applicant AAB achieved and ucat 2700 gcses 99988777777

Did they give a reason?
Original post by Chocoholicfreak
Newcastle rejection- partners applicant AAB achieved and ucat 2700 gcses 99988777777

Did they give a reason?
Original post by Mesopotamian…
Welcome to the Newcastle Dentistry 2023 Entry discussion thread.
Useful links:

Undergraduate Dentistry 2023 entry thread: Official Dentistry 2023 Entry Applicants’ Thread - The Student Room

The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room

TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room

Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room

Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room

Pre-dentistry/ Gateway Entry Requirements: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...dental-courses

General TSR Rules:

Do not ask for or post group chat links.

Do not ask for or post interview questions.

Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!
I’m so confused, there’s around 70 places but roughly 120 offers were given last year? What happens if all 120 people meet the entry requirements? Then what😭
Hey guys, not sure if anyone is gonna be active on here but I’m a 2024 applicant and wondering if anyone currently at Newcastle could answer a few questions about the Uni for me, just stuff that’s not really on the website e.g testing style/patient experience…. Thanks in advance:smile:
Original post by dentgirly3005
Hey guys, not sure if anyone is gonna be active on here but I’m a 2024 applicant and wondering if anyone currently at Newcastle could answer a few questions about the Uni for me, just stuff that’s not really on the website e.g testing style/patient experience…. Thanks in advance:smile:

Hi @dentgirly3005

You would be welcome to talk with current Dental Surgery students on our UniBuddy Service. I am sure they would be happy to share more detailed information about teaching styles.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia

Quick Reply

Latest