The Student Room Group

McDonald's Interview

What will they ask and what should I wear. I'm also very nervous the interviewer is going to see it, so what should I do? Will they hire me if I'm nervous? Ahhh I'm just panicking
Reply 1
i think it depends more on your responses cause whatever you gunna wear that day once employed you will have to wear their uniform , right? So I don't think that matters. Don't get nervous , just relax think wht will it cost you a max ?! a job? even if you don't get it may be something more good is awaiting for you! Another thing , I read on a website that these kinda chains focus more on customer satisfaction. I just hope it helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Excused
i think it depends more on your responses cause whatever you gunna wear that day once employed you will have to wear their uniform , right? So I don't think that matters. Don't get nervous , just relax think wht will it cost you a max ?! a job? even if you don't get it may be something more good is awaiting for you! Another thing , I read on a website that these kinda chains focus more on customer satisfaction. I just hope it helps!

Thanks, I will try my best.
Hi there!
I remember making a similar post back in November when I had my interview, and i've been working there ever since.

To be honest, they don't really care about what you're wearing (within reason obviously), it's all about your responses.

Hope you do well and get the job!
Reply 4
Can I ask what things they asked? I have my interview on Saturday and like to be somewhat prepared haha thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending