The Student Room Group

Mcdonald's haven't called me for my phone interview what should I do?

I was supposed to have a Mcdonald's telephone interview today but they haven't called me at the scheduled time. I had to ring them last week to reschedule the interview cause I couldn't make the time they offered. Now I got ready, prepared myself and waited like an idiot but they still haven't called me yet. What should i do now?
I have an interview next week aswell, i believe your meant to call them on the number they give you at your time slot and ask for the person who is interviewing you...
Original post by Liamdesroches
I have an interview next week aswell, i believe your meant to call them on the number they give you at your time slot and ask for the person who is interviewing you...

Oh c*** I didn't even know that, i thought they were supposed to call you? They never made that clear. Anyways thanks for letting me now, I phoned them and did the interview but I don't think it went too well.... Good luck with yours!
Reply 3
the number they messaged me on is not a ring-able number so i’m not sure what to do

Original post by SongBird2020
Oh c*** I didn't even know that, i thought they were supposed to call you? They never made that clear. Anyways thanks for letting me now, I phoned them and did the interview but I don't think it went too well.... Good luck with yours!
Reply 4
I was supposed to have a Mcdonald's telephone interview today but they haven't called me at the scheduled time. I had to ring them last week to reschedule the interview cause I couldn't make the time they offered. Now I got ready, prepared myself and waited like an idiot but they still haven't called me yet. What should i do now?

did you manage to resolve it? I missed the interview slot as was in lessons, and not sure who to contact? the bot just says contact the hiring manager
Original post by Linc11
did you manage to resolve it? I missed the interview slot as was in lessons, and not sure who to contact? the bot just says contact the hiring manager

You answered your own question.

I was also supposed to give an phone interview and they never called neither gave any number or something what should I do?
Original post by slashbegone
I was also supposed to give an phone interview and they never called neither gave any number or something what should I do?

Unfortunately they have decided not to continue with your application as they will have hired enough new starts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending