The Student Room Group

International Day of Happiness: 20th March 2024

Hello TSR!

Today is International Day of Happiness, and this year's theme is 'Happier Together', so... I would like to know what group activities do you take part in that make you happy? Let me know below!

For me, playing music with other people in Orchestra and Swing Band (in and out of school) is what makes me happy as I get to destress and spend time with friends!!

Erin :biggrin:
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by erin11
Hello TSR!

Today is International Day of Happiness, and this year's theme is 'Happier Together', so... I would like to know what group activities do you take part in that make you happy? Let me know below!

For me, playing music with other people in Orchestra and Swing Band (in and out of school) is what makes me happy as I get to destress and spend time with friends!!

Oh this is great! Happy International Day of Happiness... :tongue: I currently don't have any 'hobbies' in the traditional sense, where I'm a part of a group however I do enjoy hosting dinner parties with my friends, cooking, listening to some music, having a couple of drinks and a good catch up always leaves me feeling happy :u:

What about you @PileaP?
Original post by erin11
Hello TSR!
tagging in the book club for international day of happiness :biggrin:!

Spoiler

Original post by erin11
Hello TSR!
listening to music and hanging out with friends and family is what makes me happy 100%! my fellow linguistics buddy @vickitoriaa i'm tagging you in!
Original post by CamembertPaws
Oh this is great! Happy International Day of Happiness... :tongue: I currently don't have any 'hobbies' in the traditional sense, where I'm a part of a group however I do enjoy hosting dinner parties with my friends, cooking, listening to some music, having a couple of drinks and a good catch up always leaves me feeling happy :u:
What about you @PileaP?
thanks for sharing :biggrin: dinner parties and a good catch up sound like great fun!!
Reply 6
I don't do half as much as I used to, really.

I suppose the rock nights and seeing bands ins the constant thing
My martial arts training, as my club feels like a second family and I always look forward to seeing everyone and training together!
Original post by CatusStarbright
My martial arts training, as my club feels like a second family and I always look forward to seeing everyone and training together!
fantastic - thanks for sharing :biggrin:
Original post by CamembertPaws

What about you @PileaP?

Mine would be CrossFit because it's always in a really nice group of people and I always feel good afterwards.... not always at the time!:party:
Original post by emm4nuella
listening to music and hanging out with friends and family is what makes me happy 100%! my fellow linguistics buddy @vickitoriaa i'm tagging you in!

heyy thanks for tagging me, this is really cute! both listening to and playing music is something that makes me happy, as well as reading! of course, these are even better with friends or people i can discuss these interests with. happy international day of happiness :smile:
Original post by vickitoriaa
heyy thanks for tagging me, this is really cute! both listening to and playing music is something that makes me happy, as well as reading! of course, these are even better with friends or people i can discuss these interests with. happy international day of happiness :smile:

lovely !
I love going out to comedy gigs and rock concerts with my friends. I'll also sometimes convince a few people to go down to the pool club with me and that's always great fun
Original post by Scotland Yard
I love going out to comedy gigs and rock concerts with my friends. I'll also sometimes convince a few people to go down to the pool club with me and that's always great fun

nice, sounds great! thanks for sharing :smile:
Original post by erin11
Hello TSR!

I'm not a big group activities person, but I'll tell you what nothing makes me happier than sitting down with my friends and just talking for hours about life and saying funny things and adding so much to it that we're all crying with laughter and our ribs hurt from the intensity of the laughter. WHEN IT GOES TO SILENT LAUGHTER YOU KNOW IT'S ANOTHER LEVEL OF FUNNY!
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
I'm not a big group activities person, but I'll tell you what nothing makes me happier than sitting down with my friends and just talking for hours about life and saying funny things and adding so much to it that we're all crying with laughter and our ribs hurt from the intensity of the laughter. WHEN IT GOES TO SILENT LAUGHTER YOU KNOW IT'S ANOTHER LEVEL OF FUNNY!

omg yes !!! :biggrin:
Original post by erin11
Hello TSR!

Hai erin 11 , happy international day of happiness , I like being happy and am always happy when am with fellow scouts and I ♥️ scouting
Original post by Ronnie 256
Hai erin 11 , happy international day of happiness , I like being happy and am always happy when am with fellow scouts and I ♥️ scouting

how nice! :smile:
Original post by erin11
how nice! :smile:

hai are u a scout?
Original post by Ronnie 256
hai are u a scout?

i am not a scout, sorry to disappoint!

Quick Reply

Latest