The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Occupational Therapy LSBU 2022 September

Hi, Ive been made an offer for LSBU postgrad OT for septemer 22. Has anyone been made an offer and stating this year too? postgrad and undergrad too!! Comment below. Lets see or PM me.
Reply 1
Yes, me! Postgrad OT Sep 2022. How did you decide on which Uni? I've been offered a place at St George's UoL as well and I need to make a firm decision soon!
London
Reply 2
Original post by Maxo80
Yes, me! Postgrad OT Sep 2022. How did you decide on which Uni? I've been offered a place at St George's UoL as well and I need to make a firm decision soon!

congrats on your offers! I made a decision on the basis of location and the fact that lsbu offers the msc and pgdip version of the cours. Lsbu has great pulic transport linka and is in the heart of london which i really enjoy too! we should talk more perhaps you can message on instgram @ozziworldsix. eek im soo exicted! talk soon hopefully.
Reply 3
Original post by ozzy27
congrats on your offers! I made a decision on the basis of location and the fact that lsbu offers the msc and pgdip version of the cours. Lsbu has great pulic transport linka and is in the heart of london which i really enjoy too! we should talk more perhaps you can message on instgram @ozziworldsix. eek im soo exicted! talk soon hopefully.

Hey I just added you on insta to chat, thanks! So i live in tooting, so location wise St George's would be best for me but so far I've been disappointed by their open days, very slow comms, and the fact the course is not yet registered on Student Finance! So now I'm leaning towards LSBU again.

One thing I'm put off by at LSBU though, is that you can only get the full SFE funding for the PgDip, if you want to do the masters you have to pay an extra £3,000 out of your own pocket. This is not the case with the OT Msc at Brunel or George's, so that puts me off. What do you think about this? Are you doing the MSc or OT?
What did you decide? SGUL or LSBU? I'm currently trying to pick between the two offers for OT in Sept '22.SGUL seems like a more prestigious institution but their comms have been very poor..
@ozzy27
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ozzy27
Hi, Ive been made an offer for LSBU postgrad OT for septemer 22. Has anyone been made an offer and stating this year too? postgrad and undergrad too!! Comment below. Lets see or PM me.

Hi @ozzy27
Congratulations on your offer to study!
If you need any further information on your offer please do get in touch with us. You can contact us via our Enquiry line - 0207 815 7500 or email us [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thamena - LSBU Team
Reply 6
Original post by tiredestteddy
What did you decide? SGUL or LSBU? I'm currently trying to pick between the two offers for OT in Sept '22.SGUL seems like a more prestigious institution but their comms have been very poor..
@ozzy27

ive chosen lsbu!
Original post by ozzy27

Hi, yes. I've accepted an offer to start at LSBU to study OT at Postgrad level in September. Are you doing a masters or Postgraduate dplimoa? I was so worried I couldn't find anyone who was doing the same course lol
Original post by ozzy27
ive chosen lsbu!

Congratulations! I'd love to chat more and get to know you guys a bit more before the course starts in September. I'm also doing OT at postgraduate level in September. I can send you guys my insta handle?
(edited 1 year ago)
Congratulations on your offer @ozzy27
We look forward to seeing you soon! If your offer is Unconditional, you do not need to do anything further at this point. Our enrolment team will contact you to confirm your enrolment date.
I would recommend speaking to some of our current students about life at LSBU and discuss any questions you may have - https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/student-life/chat

See you soon
LSBU team
Reply 10
Original post by apatel01
Congratulations! I'd love to chat more and get to know you guys a bit more before the course starts in September. I'm also doing OT at postgraduate level in September. I can send you guys my insta handle?

Of course! mine is ozziworldsix. follow me and Dm me so i know its you lol.
Original post by ozzy27

Congratulations on your offer @ozzy27 :smile:

We look forward to you joining us soon! If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact our Enquiry team on 0207 815 7500.

Thamena - LSBU Team
Im doing pgdip at LSBU starting September22!!Join unifi (app), everyone on the course can chat there :smile:
Original post by SecondMoo11
Im doing pgdip at LSBU starting September22!!Join unifi (app), everyone on the course can chat there :smile:

Hi @SecondMoo11 Congratulations on your offer! We look forward to you joining us soon. You can also chat to our existing students at LSBU by engaging with us on our UniBuddy platform. To speak to an existing student on your course, please follow link below:

https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/student-life/chat

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Thamena - LSBU Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending