The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Open Days at Liverpool Hope University

Open Day season is only around the corner, here is some information you might find helpful if you are thinking of visiting us at Liverpool Hope!!

Open Days are the best opportunities for students (and their families) to find out about the courses we offer and get a genuine feel for the university. In terms of finding out information about the courses we offer at both our Campuses it is very much achievable in one visit.

We will have academic staff available for students to come along and have a chat about the courses that they teach as well as expert information on entry requirements, course content, placement opportunities and careers etc.

If you are looking at visiting both Hope Park and Creative Campus, we will have a free shuttle bus which will run every hour between the two campuses and the journey is about 15 minutes each way. Free parking will be available at Hope Park and if you are travelling by train we will have a team to meet you at Lime Street Station to bring you to our main campus!

I appreciate that it will be a really busy day for you all, however if you arrive early you will be able to make the most of a very exciting day (I wish I was in the position to be doing it myself all over again), as well as chatting to academic lecturers and personal tutors you will have the opportunity to:

Take a guided tour of the university - these tours are given by our student ambassadors (again a great opportunity to chat to students already studying at Liverpool Hope)

Talk to our accommodation, finance, admission and support teams

Have the opportunity to sit in the welcome talk guided by our deputy vice chancellor

Break for lunch or coffee and cake in any of our restaurants or starbucks (unless of course you are heading into the city afterwards which I cannot recommend enough).

If you would like to book on or see what dates we have confirmed for this year please visit hope.ac.uk/opendays.

If there's anything else you would like to know please do not hesitate getting in touch at [email protected].
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending