The Student Room Group

how do i get rid of these!!!

i have saddle bags on my thighs..if you don’t know what they are you can google them! :smile:). ive had them for a while now and i just can’t seem to get rid of them. they’re really big and makes me look fat. i have medium sized thighs but my saddlebags makes me look like they’re huge. can someone please tell me what’s wrong with me and how i can get rid of them?
you could look for specific exercises targeting saddlebags and also make some diet changes? Saddlebags can also be hereditary or if you have high levels of oestrogen
(edited 2 years ago)
i’m convinced no exercise will get rid of them. i lost about 8-9kg..i was on a diet and exercised everyday yet they’re still there. i’ve lost weight almost everywhere in my body except my saddlebags :frown:..how can i know if i have high levels of oestrogen?
genetics you can't control. I have a fat face at 13% bf whilst my mate has cheekbones at 18%

only thing you can do is continue to lose weight
Original post by Proxenus
genetics you can't control. I have a fat face at 13% bf whilst my mate has cheekbones at 18%

how do u know ur percentage?
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
how do u know ur percentage?

I just use a picture comparison
Original post by Proxenus

non of my family members has them tho..up until 7th or 8th grade is when it started building up yet i didn’t realize until a year or two ago. i’ll continue to lose weight but i have a feeling they won’t go away.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by needanswerspls
non of my family members has them tho..up until 7th or 8th grade is when it started building up yet i didn’t realize until a year or two ago. i’ll continue to lose weight but i have a feeling they won’t go away.

if it's visceral fat then they will go away eventually
Original post by needanswerspls
i have saddle bags on my thighs..if you don’t know what they are you can google them! :smile:). ive had them for a while now and i just can’t seem to get rid of them. they’re really big and makes me look fat. i have medium sized thighs but my saddlebags makes me look like they’re huge. can someone please tell me what’s wrong with me and how i can get rid of them?

i have had these before , my advice for you on how i lost mine is to not do hard workouts but instead stay on the lean side of workout s if u want slimmer thighs , drink alot of water and try not to starve yourself but look for alternatives on how you can eat less and healthier .( i did pamela rief workouts she is so good and is one of the main reasons i lost fat on my thighs )

Quick Reply

Latest