The Student Room Group

Lloyds bank, Cyber Security Graduate Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone been invited for an assessment day on Microsoft Teams? Thought it would of been in person.
Original post by Puyopuyo
Oh. In that case I should withdraw my application even though passed through tests and video. thought it was in London 😂

I applied for the London one. Have you heard anything after the view interview
Reply 22
Hi!!!
Dear,
Thank you to response to my like but I like start now from individuality from Tottenham stadium or to bolt drive for security drive please can you help about the pappies present to the benefit universal credit
The activity from my responsibility is to education service to music festival performance for 2000 student 3 days a week
Sincerity collaboration artistic
Original post by Wizzy4002
I applied for the London one. Have you heard anything after the view interview

Not yet. But even if they passed me through I’m going to decline as I’ve just been offered to work at House of Commons. Wishing everyone good luck and do not wait for Lloyds. Have many back ups as possible xx
Has anyone heard back about the Edinburgh Cyber Security apprenticeship after the assessment centre? It has been 3 weeks now, thanks!
Original post by Loosegoose01
Has anyone heard back about the Edinburgh Cyber Security apprenticeship after the assessment centre? It has been 3 weeks now, thanks!

Did you ever hear back?
Original post by Puyopuyo
Hey Sorry about the delay I was getting swamped with work and sneaking out to other job interviews including interview at House of CommonsYes the video comes in 3 partsWhat are your hobbiesWhat are your strengthsWhat are your weaknessHow do you resolve conflictExamples of finding solutionExamples team work What your achievementsWhy lloydsWhat makes you stand outWhat do you expect from the apprenticeshipThen multi choice questions on scenarios Also I asked them is the role for Edinburgh and they confirmed its for London?I think its a flop for me but good luck everyone and just make sure you have lots of other backups/alternative companies They also have a drop in session where you can have teams talk with them in regards to your application

is this for the teams interview after ur online assessment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending