The Student Room Group

Official: University of Warwick A101 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

What documents do they want you us submit, other than the work experience references?
Original post by apivsmdsd
What documents do they want you us submit, other than the work experience references?

I've called them - just your degree certificate if you have already uploaded the work experience!
Applying!
2850 UCAT, 650 VR.
2:1 Biomedical Sciences
Work experience 2000 hours plus. Could only use 1200 hours however as my current ward manager didn't get back in time!
Does anyone know what referee email to enter if you are declaring the BSMS work experience in the Warwick WEX form?
Original post by medhelp30
Does anyone know what referee email to enter if you are declaring the BSMS work experience in the Warwick WEX form?

Possibly the email they send the certificate from unless its a no-reply email then I think it's best to call bsms and double check if they have one
Does anyone know what "insight" is referring to in the competencies for Warwick? does it mean personal insight? or your insight into the profession?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi.
Does anyone know if the work experience reference/verification letter has to be from the named contact put down in the questionnaire. I seem to have ended up receiving one from a different consultant 🙃
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Graduatemed2023
I've called them - just your degree certificate if you have already uploaded the work experience!

OMG. If I didn't submit any supporting documents does that mean my application won't be considered!? I didn't realise we had to!
The deadline is today I think so u have time :smile:

Original post by m123456789t
OMG. If I didn't submit any supporting documents does that mean my application won't be considered!? I didn't realise we had to!
Does anyone know if the survey was meant to be submitted yesterday or do we still have around 2 hours left to submit it

I’m not entirely sure but the poster below said you have until yesterday (?) so hopefully you’ve done it by now, sorry for the late reply 😊
(edited 1 year ago)
Anyone know when they will send out interview invites?
Original post by dbrownbeast
Anyone know when they will send out interview invites?

Early December I believe
I didn't realise we had to as well- will my application still be considered?????
Original post by zara888
I didn't realise we had to as well- will my application still be considered?????

which ones did you not submit?
(edited 1 year ago)
just my degree transcript- I've sent everything else on time
Original post by medic258
which ones did you not submit?
Original post by zara888

Just checked my emails and deadline to submit degree certificate and transcript was 31st October, I got the email on 17th October x
Original post by zara888

I emailed in asking if current undergrad students need to send in anything and they said not to worry as the portal's only for graduates holding degrees - they said they'd use what's already on UCAS if you haven't finished your degree :smile:
i didn't submit mine on time either so i emailed them and they just sent me another link to the portal, so i don't think it does anything to the application process

Original post by zara888
Original post by dazued
i didn't submit mine on time either so i emailed them and they just sent me another link to the portal, so i don't think it does anything to the application process

I agree I think it just helps with the admin, I think the work experience is the time sensitive part tbf

How are you guys doing interview prep? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending