The Student Room Group

Official: University of Warwick A101 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mdaudi302
When did you receive this email? Just scared as I haven't got anything like that at the moment. Unless it was sent before all documents and work experience stuff needed to be submitted?

Hey, I received this right in the beginning, it was the first email they sent, just acknowledging my application! Before all of the documents etc 😊
Is anyone else in the position where Warwick is their only realistic option?
Original post by KMaisey

Same here haha
Original post by Gradmed2023
I have realised that I didn’t submit any higher education degree transcripts either… dazued, did the admissions team suggest that if you don’t submit these documents that the application is withdrawn? I submitted all my work experience stuff in a timely manner and have emailed them about whether I can submit my HE transcripts… 🫣

The transcripts are for the Warwick post grad uni team not specifically for medicine so it’s not directly related to the med application probably but not completely sure
Original post by Gradmed2023
I have realised that I didn’t submit any higher education degree transcripts either… dazued, did the admissions team suggest that if you don’t submit these documents that the application is withdrawn? I submitted all my work experience stuff in a timely manner and have emailed them about whether I can submit my HE transcripts… 🫣

hey I'm in the same position as you- I emailed them anyway but I didn't get a response back about it :/ I have a feeling it'll result in a rejection but I'm not sure
Original post by zara888
hey I'm in the same position as you- I emailed them anyway but I didn't get a response back about it :/ I have a feeling it'll result in a rejection but I'm not sure

Give them a ring and end the anxiety because im sure itll be fine :smile:
Original post by KMaisey

The only grad one i could apply too 😂 all the others are undergrad

60% interview to offer ratio isnt too bad though :smile:
I did- they couldn't tell me anything. The same thing happened with another option and they gave me a rejection last week because of it.
Original post by Graduatemed2023
Give them a ring and end the anxiety because im sure itll be fine :smile:
does anyone know when interview dates typically are?
Original post by zaina0803
does anyone know when interview dates typically are?

it says on the email they sent that the interivew dates will be the 14th 15th 19th and 20th of december ( the one about uploading work experience ect)
Original post by SupPeeps
it says on the email they sent that the interivew dates will be the 14th 15th 19th and 20th of december ( the one about uploading work experience ect)

oh yea I remember, thank you!
I wish they would put us out of our misery already lol.
Original post by KMaisey
I wish they would put us out of our misery already lol.

It will be tomorrow, they said their selection centres is open between 1-5th to book for a interview
Original post by SupPeeps
It will be tomorrow, they said their selection centres is open between 1-5th to book for a interview

Yeah but i thought they might tell you that have been invited before they open the booking
(edited 1 year ago)
Just got an invite. Registration opens tomorrow.
Just got invite registration tomorrow
(edited 1 year ago)
just received an interview email !
Original post by KMaisey
Yeah but i thought they might tell you that have been invited before they open the booking

yeah i just got an email inviting me, wasnt expecting it as previous years it was on the 1st
Reply 78
Got my invite!!! So excited :biggrin:
Just got my invite too! Can’t believe it! Third year applying, first ever interview 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending