The Student Room Group

Official: University of Warwick A101 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Is it not letting anyone else book on an interview?
Original post by dbrownbeast
Is it not letting anyone else book on an interview?

Did you read the email?
Original post by poseidons
Did you read the email?

clearly not well enough lol

my excuse is i have dyslexia
Original post by dbrownbeast
clearly not well enough lol

my excuse is i have dyslexia

Sorry didn't mean to sound abrasive! The emailed just seemed very keen on making sure we read the "ENTIRE" thing haha.
Anyone still waiting on Warwick ? I think they sent all the invites out one day last year ?
Nearly cried happy tears at work when I got my invite. I was rejected last year because of the work experience component, so i am so thrilled to have managed it this year.

Congratulations for everyone who has secured an interview today
Do they typically send out their invites all in one day??
I haven't had one.. Thought i might have had a chance with 2950 Band 2... :/
Original post by Bertollini96
Do they typically send out their invites all in one day??
I haven't had one.. Thought i might have had a chance with 2950 Band 2... :/

Last year i was rejected based on 2860, sufficient to meet the cutoff. It was down to my work experience, even though i did the right number of hours it didn't meet their standards. Are you confident your work experience ticks all their boxes?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by KMaisey
Last year i was rejected based on 2860, sufficient to meet the cutoff. It was down to my work experience, even though i did the right number of hours it didn't meet their standards. Are you confident your work experience ticks all their boxes?

So I am a full time pharmacist (based in a GP practice & Hospital so very patient involved with reviews etc.) and then have done additional shadowing work with GPs etc. So ideally should meet the criteria... but one never knows..
Original post by Bertollini96
So I am a full time pharmacist (based in a GP practice & Hospital so very patient involved with reviews etc.) and then have done additional shadowing work with GPs etc. So ideally should meet the criteria... but one never knows..

It says on their requirements that if you work experience is in pharmacy you need another placement that is hands on, so i think you would need additional hands on experience alongside pharmacy + shadowing.
(edited 1 year ago)
Mannnnnnnnn I can’t sleep until I book this interview *sigh*
Picked an interview date. Surprisingly easy and with no crashing
Original post by Chadders1300
Picked an interview date. Surprisingly easy and with no crashing

omg I got lucky, picked a date and confirmed it, refreshed the page and the slot was gone/fully booked
Original post by Mdaudi302
omg I got lucky, picked a date and confirmed it, refreshed the page and the slot was gone/fully booked

Yeh I logged on 2 mins early and it was already open so I was lucky
how are you logging on, I couldn't find a password ?
Original post by Stanly spook
how are you logging on, I couldn't find a password ?

It’s in the link
Original post by Alexandra00
It’s in the link

ur the best ty
Anyone still waiting for a email? Haven't got a interview invite or rejection email yet.
Reply 98
Hi all, congratulations to those of you who have secured an interview!

I'm adding in the link below - for the GEM spreadsheet - for others to add their information. This essentially gathers people's UCAT score/ VR score/ post-Interview thoughts (did you think it went well? etc.) and then if you received an offer/ waiting list/ rejection. :h:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JXjEx9X9xCkcg94TtZH1umJwX8I1eGhE2GajvpYrK2E/edit#gid=984606283
I havent got interview or rejection. Do they send rejections last?☹️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending