The Student Room Group

McDonald's tips and advice

Ok, so I've been asked to attend an interview at McDonald's this evening. Can any McDonald's crew members give me some advice for a successful interview? Also, do McDonald's usually interview in groups (I'd have asked this myself if I'd answered the phone... :yep:)?

I've been thinking of some questions to ask the interviewer, and I plan on dressing smartly.
Reply 1
When I had my interview, it wasn't an interview at all. It was just a "when can you start".

Mine was a 1-2-1 interview. I got interview by the assistant manager, and he had a copy of the online form I filled out. He just looked at my details/exam results and said "this is all fine, so when can you start and what shifts can you do?".

What time is your interview at? Mine was at 7:00pm so there weren't many people in the store. I had to wait in the main dining area on the table, and that's where it happened. Because it was at 7:00pm it was less daunting :smile:.
don't need to dress too smart...dark jeans and a t shirt will be fine ( as long as it is not too loud)... mine was in a group and a few others i know had groups as well....they are probs going to ask about 5 questions "why mcD's , what can you bring...." etc ...just be yourself and you'll be fine

Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
It was one-on-one and I think it went good. However, I was quite nervous and slightly fidgety as a result, which I hope hasn't damaged my chances. It was a learning experience either way. Anyhow, I'll find out later tonight :smile:.
-Matthew-
It was one-on-one and I think it went good. However, I was quite nervous and slightly fidgety as a result, which I hope hasn't damaged my chances. It was a learning experience either way. Anyhow, I'll find out later tonight :smile:.

what questions did you get asked?

Latest

Trending

Trending