The Student Room Group

Upcoming Interview this Saturday, nervous dhjdjs

I just made my account 😭
I’ll get straight to the point,,
I’m having a interview this Saturday (the 17th) around 11:45am for a job (hopefully) at McDonald’s

I’ve never had a job before due to my parents being kinda controlling but finally I got accepted for an interview and I’m not quite sure what to expect.. it’s 30 minutes long, yet I’m not sure if I should ask questions or how to dress or what to do, any tips?

I really want this job but as it might be my first I’m nervous, I could really use some tips and help as what to do, any advice would be really appreciate!

Thanks,,<3..
Reply 1
Smart dress, no jeans or trainers. Think about where you would be working - food hygiene, customer facing - so look clean and neat.

Sit up straight, maybe hold your hands in your lap to start with, so you don't fiddle or wave them around. Be familiar with what you put on your application form and read up on things about the company, like their values. Don't rush into answering, speak clearly and be honest.

Always good to have a question at the end of the interview, but not about pay or other topics that are easy to find. Maybe training or what positions you could work?

Best of luck! 👍🏻🤞🏻
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending