The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I'm confused about what we're meant to write for 250 words on physical requirements - are we meant to use examples to show how we can perform the duties in the job description (ie done something similar before)? Lots of points in the job description that I would put under the physical requirements I have already covered in scientific skills section to meet the points on the criteria on that.

TIA
Original post by emmabrown33
Hey guys, I'm confused about what we're meant to write for 250 words on physical requirements - are we meant to use examples to show how we can perform the duties in the job description (ie done something similar before)? Lots of points in the job description that I would put under the physical requirements I have already covered in scientific skills section to meet the points on the criteria on that.

TIA

Assuming it's like previous years - then it is a reflective statement showing how you have and can meet the physical requirements section of the core specification. Remember that in NHS application/interviews each question is marked separately.
Original post by BethanyPendleton
Hi! I’ve just got a place on the Embryology STP for this year so thought I could help. Firstly, you can apply straight away for 2023, you just have to enter in your predicted grade. In terms of tips, I’d say try to get as much experience in an Embryology lab as you can and make sure your answers are very specific to embryology in your applications. Hope that helps!

(Original post by lyone ibrahim)Hi, so I’m planning on applying for STP in 2023 to do Andrology and Embryology. I’m about to go into my last year of Biomecial Science at Strathclyde University and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for applying.
I was also wondering if I would need to wait till I get my marks back to apply for 2024 or if I can just apply straight in 2023?

hi, I know I’m replying quite late but do you have any tips for getting experience in an embryology lab, is this something through completing a masters or volunteer work?

Latest

Trending

Trending