The Student Room Group

Errors in UCAS application

Somehow, errors managed to sneak into my UCAS application despite looking over the thing thousands of times before sending it off.

In the Education section, I listed all eight schools I have been too (looking on Track now though, it seems they only wanted secondary education institutions to be listed), but there are errors in two of the dates.

For my first school, I have entered the finish date as 2006 instead of 1996 and for the my third school the finish date is 2002 instead of 2000. How this happened, I have no idea but its annoying to no end. It means that the chronological order doesn't really make sense. I phoned UCAS and the only way to remedy it is to contact all universities.

Should I? I mean, these schools were non-UK elementary schools and with no formal qualifications, so the admission tutors will probably not have the slightest bit of interest in them. I just listed all for the sake of completion.

Is it a big deal though?
No... Just leave it...
I don't think it's a big deal to be honest, I'd leave it... I don't think they'll care too much if they're not senior schools.
You have a simple choice: do you want to highlight to the universities that you can't follow simple form-filling instructions, or do you want to let it go and hope they won't pay much attention?

Latest

Trending

Trending