The Student Room Group

does ucas send my gcse results to university too?

so i have got my gcse results but im not accepted on ucas yet, it still says that my university is deciding on your application and when I go on the view all details of my application, it says my GCSE English language grade is not provided. it also says that for my A level qualifications despite having received both of those already.
do i need to submit it myself somehow?
Reply 1
The Unis do get GCSE results automatically from UCAS - but its worth sending your result to them just in case.
Also check they have your A level results, and you should be good-to-go.
Reply 2
is it normal for UCAS to say my grades still aren't provided because i dont know if that is supposed to be on ucas or just straight to my university of choice

Original post by McGinger
The Unis do get GCSE results automatically from UCAS - but its worth sending your result to them just in case.
Also check they have your A level results, and you should be good-to-go.
Reply 3
Original post by eddie13542
is it normal for UCAS to say my grades still aren't provided because i dont know if that is supposed to be on ucas or just straight to my university of choice

Your A level results should have been sent to the Uni by UCAS - so this message may just be an admin error - but just check with the Uni in case there is anything else apart from your GCSE grade that they need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending