The Student Room Group

How many times have you had COVID?

in the last 2 years or something similar to coronavirus

0 for myself

Scroll to see replies

Once
Zero
2 times I’ve tested positive but I’m 90% sure it was 3
0 unless I had asymptomatic covid right at the start (before testing)
Zero.
1 time only
0 times
Once, although I might've been asymptomatic more recently. I'm surprised many have never gotten it.
7 :redface:
Once. And it was terrible timing too. Caused me to miss the final week of teaching on an intense bioinformatics module. Surprised I even passed the assessment.
(edited 1 year ago)
Twice
0. I'm in shock they say millions of people get it every week, that must mean there are people that got it like 8 times by now
Original post by ran-dumb
0. I'm in shock they say millions of people get it every week, that must mean there are people that got it like 8 times by now

My brother has had it 4 times :lol:
0 which is amazing considering I've been teaching throught the two+ years [had to keep school open for key workers children].
Original post by gjd800
My brother has had it 4 times :lol:

Why do you seem happy haha. I don't have any siblings, is it normal to secretly hate them?
Original post by ran-dumb
Why do you seem happy haha. I don't have any siblings, is it normal to secretly hate them?

It's just funny..Once or twice maybe, but four times? I think.he has been licking door handles.
Just once I think, but it's possible that I had it asymptomatically, or that it disguised itself with my hayfever at some point. :iiam:
Tested positive once. Relatively speaking, I felt fine.

Quick Reply

Latest